Madden 22 Team Ratings: Bills 6th at 86

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Man they're ***** Lazy.

Wouldn't you be? Push out some not even half assed product every year, almost entirely based on when you released the previous year, and then rake in millions from sales and MTs. People keep buying it, so why would they change?

Kinda reminds me of the CPU market where Intel was king for so long that they got complacent and just released a bunch of rehashed stuff under different names until Ryzen came around. Competition brings out the best in everyone. Exclusivity deals suck.

2 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Wouldn't you be? Push out some not even half assed product every year, almost entirely based on when you released the previous year, and then rake in millions from sales and MTs. People keep buying it, so why would they change?

Kinda reminds me of the CPU market where Intel was king for so long that they got complacent and just released a bunch of rehashed stuff under different names until Ryzen came around. Competition brings out the best in everyone. Exclusivity deals suck.

Right but I mean the basic level of effort to just look at pictures of all the players and at least make sure you're within the ballpark on skin tone, I mean come on.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Right but I mean the basic level of effort to just look at pictures of all the players and at least make sure you're within the ballpark on skin tone, I mean come on.

I loved BioWare games. Then EA acquired them. Now all of the people who made that company left. Same thing with Maxis. EA doesn't care about making good games, they care about capturing exclusivity deals for good IPs (like Star Wars, for example) and then making minimum (and below minimum, as seen above) effort games just to milk the market of people who are fans of that franchise. They are a cancer on the gaming industry.

Then the first really good Star Wars game published by EA came in the wake of them losing their exclusivity to the Star Wars license.

On 8/2/2021 at 2:26 PM, section122 said:

It does mean something though as using the Bills is directly correlated in the game to how good the rankings are.  This isn't a power poll or pff rankings.  These ratings directly tie into your experience while using the product and the enjoyment you get out of it.

It means nothing in the grand scheme of life but it does mean something when I fire up my play station and want to beat up on people online. 

Actually, who am I kidding, I don't have the time for madden console anymore it's madden mobile for me at this point lol.

I feel like there's an easy solution here.... I'll let you know when I think of it.

Gotta love how Madden has Dallas at 86 meanwhile across the league they aren't even considered the division favorite. It's one of the 1000 problems with the game where it overrates skill players over team.

17 hours ago, Boxcar said:

Then the first really good Star Wars game published by EA came in the wake of them losing their exclusivity to the Star Wars license.

I will say this both Star Wars battlefront games they made were good and Jedi Fallen order was really good. Battlefront 1's online multiplayer was the best most real to movie gameplay I've ever experienced both in look and feel. But in general I do agree with you.