Madden 22 Team Ratings: Bills 6th at 86

10 minutes ago, teef said:

i think they wanted to make it like ncaa football (2014 i think).  in certain game situations, the crowd becomes very rowdy, and the screen would actually shake, making it more "difficult" to navigate the play.  i think they're going to take away the receiver icons at times too.

When "Dirty Rhonda" is hitting the sticks with you more than the screen will shake

20 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Oh, you think Madden is silly as you prep for jumping through a picnic table after spraying ketchup on yourself?   Please, I'm sorry then as I don't want to insult your sensibilities...Still posting it, though, so maybe you can hold your nose if you feel like going through this, if for no other reason then to just say you read the ratings before posting your disdain and/or total lack of interest for a game you came in to post about.

https://realsport101.com/madden/madden-22-best-teams-ratings-highest-rated-team-buccaneers-chiefs-packers-ravens

Top 10:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 92 OVR

Kansas City Chiefs, 90 OVR

Green Bay Packers, 89 OVR

Baltimore Ravens, 88 OVR

Cleveland Browns, 87 OVR

Buffalo Bills, 86 OVR

Dallas Cowboys, 86 OVR

Arizona Cardinals, 85 OVR

Tennessee Titans, 85 OVR

Los Angeles Chargers, 84 OVR

I am the guy who stated that I thought Cleveland was a better team than ours, overall,...that said this still sucks., especially given their schedule last year.  It is one thing for me to say it on a Board and another for someone to say, "What the heck, sounds good, book it!" in the primary simulation of the League that millions will play.

...Jerks.

Worse...Dallas...Dallas? Really?!  We are hanging out in the same vicinity as the Cowboys?

They were really only bad after Dak got hurt?!  🙄

I am an extremely passive individual who loves animals and tasty meals that usually involve a sauce of some sort.

However, I am willing to pull up these sleeveless sleeves and fight any game developer over at EA Tiburon to defend the honor of my...for now...local football team.  

I would ask for 2nds and 3rds (not food, but back-ups) from this Board on this endeavor, but let's be honest I am not that popular around here and the lack of support would be...awkward.

GO BILLS!

It’s been known for years that most of the development team is Texas based and the huge bias towards Cowboys. 
literally YEARS

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 92 OVR

Kansas City Chiefs, 90 OVR

Green Bay Packers, 89 OVR

Baltimore Ravens, 88 OVR

Cleveland Browns, 87 OVR

Buffalo Bills, 86 OVR

Dallas Cowboys, 86 OVR

Arizona Cardinals, 85 OVR

Tennessee Titans, 85 OVR

Los Angeles Chargers, 84 OV

Just looking at this top 10, I'd put KC and Tampa both tied for 1st. Then probably Packers and Bills tied for 2nd. At worst I'd maybe put Packers just 1 point ahead of Bills if any.

Then we get to...

Ravens

Browns/Titans I think are neck n neck

Chargers

Cardinals

Cowboys (wouldn't be in top 10 imo) 

• Like (+1) 2

Good to be back at the top and grouped with the winners, but yeah, they are off a little bit.

TB and KC... fine.

GB at 89... ok

But then should have

Bills at 88

Ravens 87

Cleveland 86

IMO. Of course, that is an opinion of a Bills fan. But we should be ahead of the Ravens, and certainly the Browns.

May have made more sense to go...

TB 92

KC 91

GB 90

Bills 89

Ravens 88

Browns 87

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

New Era, you're making it sound like destroying all competition has made this sim game worse...that can't be true.  

...just not a smart move by the league.  How great it might still be if there were two options.

MLB the show is the only baseball game and has the Market cornered 

And Nobody says that that's bad for baseball games. People love it 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

MLB the show is the only baseball game and has the Market cornered 

And Nobody says that that's bad for baseball games. People love it 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamestop.com%2Fvideo-games%2Fxbox-one%2Fgames%2Fproducts%2Fr.b.i.-baseball-21%2F11114483.html&psig=AOvVaw3O48fCto9Gtsq5szTpfHa1&ust=1628013788259000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAsQjRxqFwoTCNixmY72kvICFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

RBI Baseball 21 says hi.

It stinks, but it still says hi.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Why are the Cardinals considered a top 10 team? And the Cowboys? Neither of them were winning teams last year or the year before.

Both teams are overrated. Cowboys are perennially overrated.

5 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Super Mega Baseball 2 & 3 are incredible but not licensed.

SMB4 will have mlb teams stadiums and players.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Have you seen its scores...jeepers creepers even at a discount, no thank you.

That's basically why MLB the show is the only baseball game... That's pretty irrelevant

image.png.0d2e46c933a189e587ad7bec0330cd5a.png

Might as well count this as a football game

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I heard it's got quite the customization

You can draw up your own plays

You  know what 716, back to the original topic on hand I guess my problem is, and believe me I know it goes by star player ratings, but this Buffalo team is as good or better than the team that went 13-3, arguably tied for 2nd overall in the League.

That's what's annoying.  Cleveland can be good and Dallas can be good, but man they should not necessarily be breathing our air right now.

Buffalo, in its entire madden history was usually scored consistent with what they did the year before.  No projection at all.

I know the conversation would never go like this and this is an oversimplification, but I can't imagine it would go in the drawing board room at EA like, "The BIlls were an 83 last year, but whoa nelly, look out for them this year...90!"

...but apparently this happens easily with other teams.

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

You  know what 716, back to the original topic on hand I guess my problem is, and believe me I know it goes by star player ratings, but this Buffalo team is as good or better than the team that went 13-3, arguably tied for 2nd overall in the League.

That's what's annoying.  Cleveland can be good and Dallas can be good, but man they should not necessarily be breathing our air right now.

Buffalo, in its entire madden history was usually scored consistent with what they did the year before.  No projection at all.

I know the conversation would never go like this and this is an oversimplification, but I can't imagine it would go in the drawing board room at EA like, "The BIlls were an 83 last year, but whoa nelly, look out for them this year...90!"

...but apparently this happens easily with other teams.

You know it is what it is. We might not have the star power at the top like those other teams

We are built like a true football team top to bottom. Not one Part is more important than the sum of the whole 

It's not like we got seven all pros on the roster

We just got 52 good football players 

I remember during the drought era some of our overalls were like 71.. I'll gladly take an 86

• Like (+1) 2

Ratings should be based on the quality of the roster, not their finish the previous season in terms of record.  Teams both under and over achieve every year, so record cant be the end-all, be-all way of determining ratings.

That being said, Bills defense was mediocre at best last year, its not surprising to see our rating at an 86 with a potent offense and mediocre defense last year.  I dont think this is crazy to have us at an 86 and 6th overall.  Now, I do fully believe our defense will be much improved this year, but that isnt going to really impact Maddens ratings before the season begins.  We didnt add any big established talent to it, we added some role players, good ones, but not super star like guys and we added some rookies.  And those type of players are not going to make a big swing in the ratings overall for our defense in Madden.

Now, the real travesty was rating the runner up MVP last year an 88, same rating he had the year before.  That was ridiculous.  Josh Allen should have been at least a 92 a 94 for his elite play making ability, much improved accuracy, dangerous running ability, and the strongest arm in the game.  He sure as heck should have been higher than Lamar and more on par with Wilson.  Heck, Watson should also have been higher than Lamar.  

Not to mention, how is Rodgers not a 99 coming off one of the best seasons all time as a QB and an MVP?  

But...at the end of the day...who really cares about these ratings anyway, means nothing.  And honestly, I really do LOVE the fact they "disrespected" Allen, because hes been using that as motivation and that is fine by me!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1