Madden 22 Team Ratings: Bills 6th at 86

Oh, you think Madden is silly as you prep for jumping through a picnic table after spraying ketchup on yourself?   Please, I'm sorry then as I don't want to insult your sensibilities...Still posting it, though, so maybe you can hold your nose if you feel like going through this, if for no other reason then to just say you read the ratings before posting your disdain and/or total lack of interest for a game you came in to post about.

https://realsport101.com/madden/madden-22-best-teams-ratings-highest-rated-team-buccaneers-chiefs-packers-ravens

Top 10:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 92 OVR

Kansas City Chiefs, 90 OVR

Green Bay Packers, 89 OVR

Baltimore Ravens, 88 OVR

Cleveland Browns, 87 OVR

Buffalo Bills, 86 OVR

Dallas Cowboys, 86 OVR

Arizona Cardinals, 85 OVR

Tennessee Titans, 85 OVR

Los Angeles Chargers, 84 OVR

I am the guy who stated that I thought Cleveland was a better team than ours, overall,...that said this still sucks., especially given their schedule last year.  It is one thing for me to say it on a Board and another for someone to say, "What the heck, sounds good, book it!" in the primary simulation of the League that millions will play.

...Jerks.

Worse...Dallas...Dallas? Really?!  We are hanging out in the same vicinity as the Cowboys?

They were really only bad after Dak got hurt?!  🙄

I am an extremely passive individual who loves animals and tasty meals that usually involve a sauce of some sort.

However, I am willing to pull up these sleeveless sleeves and fight any game developer over at EA Tiburon to defend the honor of my...for now...local football team.  

I would ask for 2nds and 3rds (not food, but back-ups) from this Board on this endeavor, but let's be honest I am not that popular around here and the lack of support would be...awkward.

GO BILLS!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

My nephew was explaining one of the new features in the game a couple weeks ago. The home field advantage thing. Yeah ours is garbage and one of the worst. I think it has to do with kicking field goals. 

I mean to be fair with how the wind works in the stadium that's an actual thing.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Oh, you think Madden is silly as you prep for jumping through a picnic table after spraying ketchup on yourself?   Please, I'm sorry then as I don't want to insult your sensibilities...Still posting it, though, so maybe you can hold your nose if you feel like going through this, if for no other reason then to just say you read the ratings before posting your disdain and/or total lack of interest for a game you came in to post about.

https://realsport101.com/madden/madden-22-best-teams-ratings-highest-rated-team-buccaneers-chiefs-packers-ravens

Top 10:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 92 OVR

Kansas City Chiefs, 90 OVR

Green Bay Packers, 89 OVR

Baltimore Ravens, 88 OVR

Cleveland Browns, 87 OVR

Buffalo Bills, 86 OVR

Dallas Cowboys, 86 OVR

Arizona Cardinals, 85 OVR

Tennessee Titans, 85 OVR

Los Angeles Chargers, 84 OVR

I am the guy who stated that I thought Cleveland was better team than ours, overall,...that said this still sucks., especially given their schedule last year.  It is one thing for me to say it on a Board and another for someone to say, "What heck, sounds good, book it!" in the primary simulation of the League that millions will play.

...Jerks.

Worse...Dallas...Dallas? Really?!  We are hanging out in the same vicinity as the Cowboys?

They were really only bad after Dak got hurt?!  🙄

I am an extremely passive individual who loves animals and tasty meals that usually involve a sauce of some sort.

However, I am willing to pull up these sleeveless sleeves and fight any game developer over at EA Tiburon to defend the honor of my...for now...local football team.  

I would ask for 2nds and 3rds (not food, but back-ups) from this Board on this endeavor, but lets be honest I am not that popular around here and the lack of support would be...awkward.

GO BILLS!

I support you 100% in your fight. Please keep us updated.:thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

My nephew was explaining one of the new features in the game a couple weeks ago. The home field advantage thing. Yeah ours is garbage and one of the worst. I think it has to do with kicking field goals. 

I am sure they still allow muffed punts to be returned for TDs and everyone has all 3 TOs for the 2 minute warning every half that are used in the exact same way.

Focused more on nonsense than realism.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Ratings are probably predicated on super stars of which the Bills have few. That said, returning a team that reached the AFC Championship game should at least merit an 88 overall, a rating that’s at least in the same ballpark as the other 3 that represented. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Pixel football went all downhill from 2005.  Thanks EA

New Era, you're making it sound like destroying all competition has made this sim game worse...that can't be true.  

...just not a smart move by the league.  How great it might still be if there were two options.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

i think they wanted to make it like ncaa football (2014 i think).  in certain game situations, the crowd becomes very rowdy, and the screen would actually shake, making it more "difficult" to navigate the play.  i think they're going to take away the receiver icons at times too.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean to be fair with how the wind works in the stadium that's an actual thing.

I agree, but other teams advantages are waaaaaaaay better. 

1 minute ago, teef said:

i think they wanted to make it like ncaa football (2014 i think).  in certain game situations, the crowd becomes very rowdy, and the screen would actually shake, making it more "difficult" to navigate the play.  i think they're going to take away the receiver icons at times too.

I seen some will mess with audibles, some maybe send the receiver on the wrong route or maybe it’s just the play art on it. Not 100% positive I haven’t looked too much into it yet 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I seen some will mess with audibles, some maybe send the receiver on the wrong route or maybe it’s just the play art on it. Not 100% positive I haven’t looked too much into it yet 

yeah...i think it's quirky stuff like that.

• Thank you (+1) 1