Training Camp practice 8/2

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Another quote from Joe B's article, from Daboll's interview.  Sounds like Gabe Davis is earmarked for the #4 role:

I feel like this was obvious once Sanders was brought in. 

Not that Davis' role would be diminished, but it's not like he all of a sudden acquired the Brown/Sanders skill set.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't disagree with you, but I have heard others talking about Davis as our #2 WR this year.

I just happen to be listening to Diggs praise Davis right now. A replay of his PC on the NFL app.

It really just comes down to Davis' route running and learning all other nuances of the game. Diggs told him he has a ton of football left to play. I bet Davis is hungry to not let Diggs down. I'm really confident he becomes a bona-fide starter.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Another quote from Joe B's article, from Daboll's interview.  Sounds like Gabe Davis is earmarked for the #4 role:

Bills showing a lot of 10 personnel and 5 wide in practice … seems like a bad time for Miami to trade Xavien Howard. And the jets don’t even have 1 decent CB let alone 4.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Does anyone know where to find the NFL covid-19 list and injury list for preseason?

Want to see if Feliciano is listed on the latter

Want to confirm Boettger is off the former

Could not find list but found this 

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Can’t wait for the season predictions this year eball! I’ll be sure to bet the opposite of what you predict.😉

Please, go back to the last two seasons and let me know what you find!

Spoiler alert:  you’d have won a LOT of money following my lead

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, eball said:

Please, go back to the last two seasons and let me know what you find!

Spoiler alert:  you’d have won a LOT of money following my lead

But dropping your 27 year season tickets because you had no faith in the Pegula's and the frickin' McDermott guy..........you really put your money where your mouth was there.:lol:

In your time here on TSW you are lucky if you are hitting a buck and change.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Remember when our QBs could not complete passes against......"air"

Those were the best days, you just had to stand on the sideline area and hope for the a foul ball to come your way, much more exciting than baseball.

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Would a dime not imply hitting a guy in stride? Just saying.

Article on yesterday off of Buffalobills.com

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/top-3-things-to-know-from-day-5-at-2021-bills-training-camp

Interesting comment from Daboll about the value of having a backup who has played a lot of games:

Before Monday's practice, offensive coordinator Brian Daboll noted that while Trubisky was signed here to fill the backup quarterback role, there is a lot that he brings to the team.

"Mitch has been a really good addition since he's been here," Daboll said. "A guy that's played 50-some games. Has seen a lot of football. Standing back at that position, it's different than watching it from the press box, or watching it from the sideline, or anything like that. So, there are things that have happened to him throughout his young career so far that I think can help Josh and assist Josh, and vice-versa."

Has a link to 65 photos from training camp for your eye-candy fix