Training Camp media sessions 8/2: Beane, Daboll

“Bills GM Brandon Beane on @WGR550: "Matt (Breida) a seasoned vet. He's very smart. Came in a picked up the offense well. We were looking for a little juice......gives Brian (Daboll) a variety based on who we are playing and matchups."

Mike Schopp

@Schopptalk

Sounds to me like he's on the roster.”

I’m really excited about the speed he provides as a RB(not just a gadget player). 
    Couple that with Beane acknowledging the O line’s need to improve their run blocking and hopefully we see a much improved run game. It would make JA appreciably more dangerous.

• Agree 3

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Training Camp media sessions 8/2: Beane, Daboll

Did Schopp seriously doubt Breida would make the roster? That's a no-brainer to me. The offense was awesome, but it needs to evolve every single season. Breida is a big part of that this year.

Personally, I love the idea of the chop block penalty. I remember a few years ago when Eric Wood was still on the team, there was a few games in a row where the linemen would attempt to block DBs low and it wouldn't work. The DBs would just jump over them and make the tackle. It was memorably frustrating for me. 

I think the linemen will fair well without the chop block.

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"I don't like to say too many good things about Isaiah....He needs to get a whole lot better, I'll say that, Just for him"

😂😂

That came up when he asked Daboll asked him when he will be invited to pro bowl.  "You need to get a whole lot better" he said to him.