Losman, Spiller take rolls with Clemson

ManCrushPassRush

Congrats and good luck to both!!!

I also think that it's time to bet Georgia on opening week.  I know that great players don't usually make great coaches but JP was simply horrible and Spiller scored a 10 on the Wonderlic test.

What is Dabo thinking?

Edited by Bill from NYC

On 8/1/2021 at 6:45 AM, Bill from NYC said:

Congrats and good luck to both!!!

I also think that it's time to bet Georgia on opening week.  I know that great players don't usually make great coaches but JP was simply horrible and Spiller scored a 10 on the Wonderlic test.

What is Dabo thinking?

I think these type of jobs are sometimes more of a courtesy thing and paycheck for an alum Iike Spiller. Who knows how much responsibility Spiller actually has. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I can't believe it's been 17 years since Losman was drafted.  Holy crap time....you move fast.

Yeah, my grey hairs are reminding me 

I hate you father time.. and it's been many years that we've been talking to you my friend.. I think I had no grey hairs when we first started on bbmb lmao

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.