Carson Wentz foot injury (Edit: requires surgery, out for preseason)

16 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Unless the Colts go crazy and offer a 1st round pick I wouldn't trade Trubisky.  If Allen (God forbid) goes down for an extended period I would feel confident that he could game manage us to the playoffs, I wouldn't feel that way about Fromm.

Why would we even consider a trade when we have the best backup at a cheap price back to Reich, the player.

I wouldn’t.  We’ve been very fortunate Josh played through the shoulder, and he was out a couple weeks in 18, but eventually as happens with almost all QB’s get occasionally banged up for two or three weeks.  I like we have a backup that give us 2 and 1 if necessary.  I really don’t think you could say that about Webb or Jake from State Fromm.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Truly horrible. Idk why anybody thinks he’s going to amount to anything more than a decent backup.

he’s a waste of time or maybe the Eagles are trying to get the 1st lick overall? But for who? What a disaster Philly is. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Truly horrible. Idk why anybody thinks he’s going to amount to anything more than a decent backup. 

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

he’s a waste of time or maybe the Eagles are trying to get the 1st lick overall? But for who? What a disaster Philly is. 

I think fantasy football actually plays into some people liking Hurts. But it’s not a given he can even beat out Flacco to start the year. 

9 minutes ago, wppete said:

Exactly. They gave up on Wentz way too early. Not to mention the coach that got them a ring. It just baffles me to no end. If McD won us a Super Bowl I wouldn’t fire him even if he followed it up w/ 4 losing seasons. It just angers me, their stupidity as an organization.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Carson Wentz foot injury (Edit: requires surgery, out for preseason)

Well now it’s trade for Foles as surgery is required for Wentz, 5-12 weeks.  Makes sense to me if going into October as the first 5 games are brutal if they take a 5th.

selfishly as I hate injuries for anyone, but certainly helps us with early losses by the time we meet them.

They have a tough first five weeks.  Calling Dr. Foles, calling Dr. Foles.

Edited by machine gun kelly