9 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

@Hapless Bills Fan, @Simon, @Chandler#81, @BUFFALO BILL 

are Begging you All! 

Please STOP!!

9451B66E-6909-4AE6-805E-2D79960A54D4.jpeg

DAD34726-6AF7-4B38-BC6A-61B29BC3E2E6.jpeg

B20C7C9D-ACB5-4F1D-8401-FEDDFE68BA6D.jpeg

7D941CB7-0118-4147-8BAA-1B9B8C47F4FA.jpeg

That's where you're making your mistake.  Stop reasoning and pleading with the rabble, wield that broadsword of moderation with impunity!  Lock the mofo. 😁

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 7/30/2021 at 12:50 PM, Bobby Hooks said:

But most importantly sporting a new bleach blond look! 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/training-camp-buzz-2021-july-29

I know it wasn’t looking good for Ertz to come to Buffalo, and sure apparently he seems unhappy. But going to Eagles camp and working with the team just has the feel that this trade likely isn’t happening. 

I’d be happy to be proven wrong, but this kinda feels like the death knell of the Ertz to Buffalo situation. 

And yes, I do understand there are plenty of Ertz threads already, and yes, I fully expect some negative posts in regards to this thread. 

To be honest, I miss talking about the guy. 

This guy needs to be erased from all human consciousness. I don’t care one iota about this bozo TBH. 

16 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Would love a good Vet TE on the roster.. just saying.. also saying no way in hell I would give up more than a 5th and take that contract.

Howie Roseman is such a stubborn idiot that he currently plans to roster and pay his backup TE 8.5 million dollars just because no one wanted to give up significant assets for him. I know I shouldn't rag on a fanbase for being hopeful, but I think Bills fans know what it's like to go into a season with an obviously crappy QB. Eagles fans honestly think they are about to make some noise with freaking Jalen Hurts at the helm lol.

1 hour ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

This guy needs to be erased from all human consciousness. I don’t care one iota about this bozo TBH. 

Thanks for the honesty? I’m sure if the Bills somehow brought him in your opinion on it would change rapidly and with great zeal. 

• Agree 1

At this point I don’t want Ertz here. Camps started. I think we have enough bigger bodies between Hodgins, Kumerow, Hollister, and Duke. I just don’t know what Ertz upgrades for us at that cost at this point. 

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Mango said:

At this point I don’t want Ertz here. Camps started. I think we have enough bigger bodies between Hodgins, Kumerow, Hollister, and Duke. I just don’t know what Ertz upgrades for us at that cost at this point. 

I call… BOLOGNA!!! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I call… BOLOGNA!!! 

It’s not my man. I think Ertz is living off of name recognition at this point. I could be wrong, but I don’t think he’s worth the $ to find out. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, Boxcar said:

Howie Roseman is such a stubborn idiot that he currently plans to roster and pay his backup TE 8.5 million dollars just because no one wanted to give up significant assets for him. I know I shouldn't rag on a fanbase for being hopeful, but I think Bills fans know what it's like to go into a season with an obviously crappy QB. Eagles fans honestly think they are about to make some noise with freaking Jalen Hurts at the helm lol.

Man, I could not agree more.  I will put it out there, I said Hurts was undraftable as a QB.  I would not have him on the board and so many “experts” we all up on his junk.  I stand by my assessment, the guy is basically Tebow 2.0 without the prayers.  He seems likable, hard working, good football player, but your limit is college level.  He can’t make the throes required to be an NFL QB on a consistent basis.  He may improve, but I don’t see him sticking.  

I think Roseman is a horrible GM and it’s just starting to prove itself.   They caught lightning in a bottle with Foles and still managed to screw up that good fortune by not taking advantage of trading him at the peak value. They got lucky finding a sucker for Wentz, but still are suffering for that contract.  I can’t 100% blame them for the contract in the first place, he did take the league by storm, but he looks off the rails after the injuries, they rolled the dice and lost. 

This is about the equivalent of everything Bills fans endured pre-Doug Whaley. I know I’m not in the majority, but I don’t blame him for the ***** storm here, he put together a good roster, having the old man force his hand screwed him.  I have to tell you, I think had he been given the reins on his last draft, this team would be as good or better than they are now.  We would have had Maholmes or Watson with that 1st round pick and nobody would be upset with him.  Personally, I think it would have been Watson, who is a great QB although appears to be knocking on the career suicide door pretty hard.  The roster he built, did make the playoffs with a backup QB as a starter.  Beane has done a good job reshaping the team in the image of the new staff, he also got pretty darn lucky to be able to land JA.  He gave up a lot to do it and took a HUGE risk, but it paid off.  That along with the move for Diggs have been some serious signature moves, hopefully someone else he drafted can step up big because right now, his history isn’t great, but that’s another conversation.

23 hours ago, DCofNC said:

Would love a good Vet TE on the roster.. just saying.. also saying no way in hell I would give up more than a 5th and take that contract.

At this point Id offer a 7th.  The window has closed.  They can either keep him, take the 7th or cut him.  Bad move by the Eagles.

• Like (+1) 1