Training Camp Buzz: Zach Ertz 'not happy' at Eagles camp

6 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Schefter is also reporting his mom found rolling papers in his sock drawer 😱

Maybe, but based upon some of the posts seen in TSW, Roseman seems like that type of school security officer or teacher they eventually arrest for planting evidence, and dressing in women's clothing.

• Haha (+1) 1

As a Chiefs fan who see's the Bills as the no.1 competition to get back to the Super Bowl....I hope that you don't get Ertz.  Maybe he's not quite what he was...but I do think he brings more to the table than Dawson Know...OR even better for the Bills....would allow some double TE sets with Knox and Ertz that would be dangerous.....and my team hasn't been very good at covering TE's in recent years.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

As a Chiefs fan who see's the Bills as the no.1 competition to get back to the Super Bowl....I hope that you don't get Ertz.  Maybe he's not quite what he was...but I do think he brings more to the table than Dawson Know...OR even better for the Bills....would allow some double TE sets with Knox and Ertz that would be dangerous.....and my team hasn't been very good at covering TE's in recent years.

^^^You’re officially unmasked as a Bills fan :w00t:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

it’s okay, we’re awful at it