Training Camp practice 7/30

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s decent. A little slow toward the end of season 1 but season 2 has picked up. Honestly it’s hard to get past mikaela’s eyebrows 

Season 3 is even better.

This show needs to be picked up.

Edited by Mark Vader

10 hours ago, YattaOkasan said:

You can't teach accuracy!!!

I heard that…,

9 hours ago, NewEra said:

josh is being interviewed by Kim Jones on NFLN right now

Is that what it’s called now…, 

Day 3 camp observations from Parrino & Talbot; I posted Day 2 yesterday and really like these guys, solid takes imho.

Quick hits:

-Efe a people mover, great power moves shown today, and what a back story on this guy;

-Cody interview; has quickness, had an “unbelievable” play against Oliver, driving Ed into the turf;

-Rousseau; can’t ignore that for a guy with so many question marks coming in, is performing so much better than could have been expected…again against Daryl Williams, a face plant;

-takeaways from the RB’s, they’re ready to go, get the pads on, all flashes at least once, and Antonio Williams is legit;

-Secondary: maturity of Levi Wallace, impressed even the Dane Jackson  fanboy Parrino—has done a great job learning from Tre, and has learned how to be a better off coverage CB. He’s not a sports car, he’s the family van, solid, dependable…you can do a lot worse than Levi at this position;

-Tre, good pass breakup against Sanders today. 

-Trubisky as trade bait given QB injuries across the league—but he came here for a reason and the Bills also need him desperately for insurance when making a SB run;

-OL “guardian caps”—our boy Kelso involved in that company at one time!

-TE a position the Bills still not happy with. New signing of Howard today (played with Trubisky at UNC), Parrino doesn’t expect much from him though. But, also we have the luxury of strong receivers so Bills offense doesn’t need elite production from the position…

There’s more, worth a watch! 

• Thank you (+1) 4

14 hours ago, YattaOkasan said:

You can't teach accuracy!!!

Funny thing is, most of the people on here have been saying this for years, with no sarcasm. I've been fighting this battle for decades, and most folk on the boards would tell me it was impossible.

Only after we got a guy who clearly needed to improve in that area did many make the sudden realization that it actually might be possible after all.

Edited by Thurman#1

4 hours ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Any chance Josh goes with the visor into the season? I can’t recall him wearing it consistently at camp last year? They seem to be like my golf prizm glasses which really enhances colors outside.. plus it looks super cool as well. 

No, he won’t wear the visor during the games. He’s superstitious and no QB has ever won a SB wearing a visor. 

He wore a visor last year during practices as well. 

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 1