Emmanuel Sanders: "I've been in the league 12 years and never seen a throw like that...mouth dropping...it was crazy!"

26 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

He will have 5K yards plus. Daboll is not taking the ball out of Allen's hands to put it in an RBs hands.

Plus we have an extra game.

I meant per game Turk, but yes over 17, I believe you’re right.  I’m confident though with a retooled and improved line, we may be able to get more yards per carry.  I don’t disagree the mix between pass and run probably will not change and I have very modest expectations for TE’s.  They’ll help in spot duty, but we again will repeat in the highest teams in 10, and 11 personnel.

59 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

So now we have a new way to honor Josh.  He is a puppy so throw some chew toys on the field.

Maybe the puppy got in the adult toy section and we can still throw something special at Brady.  I bet that could make a good chew toy.

😂🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

He has some accomplishments to achieve before he gets that label.

He has some rough edges to polish and clean up but KB is right about Allen being young and ascending. As a hard worker and an intelligent student of the position he plays he will benefit exponentially from the increase in experience. Its too early to crown him but I would not be at all surprised if by the end of the year he is very much in the “who is the best today” discussion, and maybe even a consensus choice (certainly around here). Some day soon his game will be pretty much impossible to defend barring injuries/breakdowns to other pieces of the O. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, MJS said:

They always have useless camera angles. Like, not even worth watching them. I wonder if they do it on purpose so other teams can't watch them and figure out schemes and play calls and such.

As always MJS you make good points. My thought process was. why not use wide screen on the phone instead of straight up and down. What they hiding by having that horrible angle?

13 hours ago, MJS said:

They always have useless camera angles. Like, not even worth watching them. I wonder if they do it on purpose so other teams can't watch them and figure out schemes and play calls and such.

I mean, you know there aren't camera all over the place as there would be in a real game, right? This looks like something someone caught on their cell phone. Are you suggesting the Bills know what play is coming and then tell people with camera to get in poor positions to get lousy angles?  Pretty sure this is just the luck of the draw, given what someone captures at practice. But never dismiss the conspiracy theory.

4 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

As always MJS you make good points. My thought process was. why not use wide screen on the phone instead of straight up and down. What they hiding by having that horrible angle?

I will never understand why people do this. Turn the freaking phone!

13 minutes ago, The Dean said:

I mean, you know there aren't camera all over the place as there would be in a real game, right? This looks like something someone caught on their cell phone. Are you suggesting the Bills know what play is coming and then tell people with camera to get in poor positions to get lousy angles?  Pretty sure this is just the luck of the draw, given what someone captures at practice. But never dismiss the conspiracy theory.

I'm sure they have a bunch of cameras all over the field, I think the idea is they might not of publicly released the best angle they had to reveal less information.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Josh consistently hitting a deep post and deep

seam turns this years O into an O attack that makes last year look like tiddlywinks 💪

That is freaking scary , more than half of defensive coordinators will be staying up all night ,  Bill’s wife - are you coming to bed NO I’m facing Josh Allen this week got to come up with something so we don’t get embarrassed, the wife - well good luck with that honey and please don’t be throwing phones on national Television 

Edited by Putin
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

They review practice footage as part of their preparation, practice footage that can see all the players and what's happening. So yes, they do have cameras set up to capture these things.

Even in Bills highlight videos from games that the team posts are from bad angles and zoomed in on specific players.

Why are you bringing up conspiracy theory? Who is suggesting this is a conspiracy?

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

I know! its like really?

14 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

You seem to be a bit slow to the concept of a fan message board.  Some people are gonna be, ya know, fans.  

Message boards are for messages and I will respond how I want. Especially to ridiculous claims.

Id love to continue this with you. I haven’t had dessert today.

9 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

This clip is great, thanks for posting!  Kyle Brandt in the @chongli T-shirt was the *****.

Wow! I hadn't viewed the tweet, so I had no idea. Thanks for telling me! I love it. Will save the clip.🏋️😃🍻

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1