AFC-East New Mascot Names Joke Poll

AFC-East Rivalry New Mascot Names - Joke Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. I would like your opions please on the next t-shirt

• The Patriotic Tomboys
    • The Jizzem Jet
    • The Flogging Dolphin

5 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

This guy must be getting paid by the lame thread..

I’m gonna help “this guy” out…, 

We are all now referring to the AFCE as; Josh Allen’s & the Buffalo Bills playground, there will be no exception, That is all.

24 minutes ago, BLO_RIO said:

Wow all anybody does on this site is cut & paste for new topics, wrong with thinking outside the box?

What you call "cut and paste topics", other call "relevant topics that actually contribute to the board".

What you call "thinking outside the box", others call "every random nonsense thought that runs through your head gets its own topic and spamming the board".

Please learn your lesson and just stop.

52 minutes ago, BLO_RIO said:

I cant show the pictures of the t-shirts i plan on making

Because based on the historic quality of your threads, we're all just waiting to steal your banger designs and ideas?

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

What you call "cut and paste topics", other call "relevant topics that actually contribute to the board".

What you call "thinking outside the box", others call "every random nonsense thought that runs through your head gets its own topic and spamming the board".

Please learn your lesson and just stop.

learn your lesson and just stop? What making a joke poll is wrong? Get off your high horse buddy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, BLO_RIO said:

learn your lesson and just stop? What making a joke poll is wrong? Get off your high horse buddy

See this is your first problem...

"Joke" kinda implies some type of humour at work.. this is clearly not the case...

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, BLO_RIO said:

Wow all anybody does on this site is cut & paste for new topics, wrong with thinking outside the box?

Nothing wrong with outside the box thinking...but starting a new thread for every thought that pops into someone's head gets a little hard to keep up with.

Simon the mod: It's probably my job to close this thread

Simon the Billsfan: I think I'll hang out for a few minutes and watch this guy get eviscerated.....

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Dislike 1