Bass-o-Matic -- 5 for 5 on field goals yesterday

4 hours ago, Blainorama5 said:

Bass threads seem to be the rage these days.

I'm glad he did so well last year and certainly hope he keeps it up again this season since I think we're going to need a reliable leg!!  Don't think he's the best pick from that class, but we shall see....

I’d take him over any of the other kickers who entered the league last year. 

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'm thinking sometime next February.

Can you imagine if it was in the SB again shades of Giants/Norwood but this time the kick wins the game...talk about exorcising ever demon imaginable to win this franchise first Lombardi. 

Either way having a great clutch kicker is something that is overlooked, most people probably know this but without Adam Vinateri Brady and Belichik certainly don't have as many rings considering how close their SB wins were during the 2001 - 2004 run.

• Agree 2

Every year their seems to be several players who people on this board like to bicker about. The good/bad, the who's better than who, why this player sucks/doesn't suck.  Edmunds, Epenesa, Ford, Addison, Butler, Klein, Knox, Star, Oliver, Phillips... the list goes on. Hell, people even bickered about Allen his first season.

But I will say, the ONLY player I have yet to see or hear anyone talk crap about is Bass. I don't think one person on this board(or anywhere else) dislikes this kid.

12 hours ago, BLO_RIO said:

Can care less about 5 outta 5 in practice. do it in a game

1 hour ago, Beast said:

How much less can you care?

I hope he doesn’t go 5-5 in a game, that’s too many field goals for this offense! 

and beast he just wants to make sure it’s known that he cares some, but like, not a lot, could be more but it isn’t, just enough to announce how much he cares….my guess is though the first practice that Bass misses multiple attempts this dude will be all over it saying Bass needs to go!

• Like (+1) 1