Training Camp practice 7/29

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

E. Sanders is already loving his decision to come to Buffalo.  He is going to be an asset to the WR room and get a lot of catches.

At his age he may have slowed down some but will make it up with his experience and don't discount a rejuvenation of excitement for playing

with this Bills team!  I got no fear of him "dropping off".

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, warrior9 said:

I think one of the most underrated but absolutely incredible plays last year from Josh was his TD pass to Kumerow against Denver. No one seems to talk about it. It was an absolute rocket on a post that only him and MAYBE Rodgers could make. It was absolutely jaw dropping how hard that ball was thrown with accuracy. 

Good post. You can’t teach arm strength and speed. Accuracy as we have seen can be taught and improved. It’s hard to do but it can be done as Allen is proving.

• Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, WMDman said:

was indeed SF. over fred warner 

That throw against the SF was indeed awesome. For me - the laser that Josh hit Diggs with in the endzone with seconds left on the clock in the 4th quarter in Arizona sticks in my mind. I think the hail Murray that followed a few minutes later tends to overshadow it in some people's minds. What a throw ...

• Like (+1) 2

Diggs

Beasley 

Sanders 

Davis

McKenzie 

Kumerow 

That's going to be the 6 WRs.  And it's nasty.  So what happens to Hodgins and the others in this scenario?

How do you not keep the guy Rodgers is telling you is very good?  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Diggs

Beasley 

Sanders 

Davis

McKenzie 

Kumerow 

That's going to be the 6 WRs.  And it's nasty.  So what happens to Hodgins and the others in this scenario?

Kumerow also plays a ton of ST

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Diggs

Beasley 

Sanders 

Davis

McKenzie 

Kumerow 

I guess you hope Beane can make a trade or 2 for some picks on the guy(s) that will get picked up at cutdown time.

PS for those who don't.  

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Truthfully, if there isn’t a “JA’s best 2020 pass “ poll there should be!

The one to Diggs at the end of the AZ game also

My vote would be the one to Diggs in the MNF NE game where he was rolling to his left and was about to get hammered and threw a dart nearly 30 yards in the air for a TD.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, wppete said:

From that camera angle, it doesn't look very special at all.  I wonder what he saw that I can't see?  Must be he threaded over and between defenders.

Edit:  So this is what we can't see from that camera angle.

"

“But I mean that throw in terms of just zip on his ball and the accuracy and the catch by Cole, it was a beautiful play,” Sanders said.

The play came as the Bills were in their second 11-on-11 session of the practice, which was moved indoors because of the rain. Allen waited patiently in the pocket and let Beasley get into his route down the middle of the field and then fit a perfect, blistering spiral in between safeties Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde. It hit Beasley in stride and the slot receiver went untouched into the end zone."

Edited by wjag

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

I'd put Siran Neal in that category, as well. Not that I think there is currently a starting spot for him, but every time he's out there he performs. He's super versatile, can play safety, CB, or nickel, and he's fierce. One of my favorite players who's not a starter.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Daryl Johnson & Jaquon Johnson.

Both players have become very good at special teams, yet not as diverse as Siran Neal.

34 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

E. Sanders is already loving his decision to come to Buffalo.  He is going to be an asset to the WR room and get a lot of catches.

At his age he may have slowed down some but will make it up with his experience and don't discount a rejuvenation of excitement for playing

with this Bills team!  I got no fear of him "dropping off".

Me neither.

Did everyone see how he did last year with the Saints?

Sanders is going to be a big help to our offense.

7 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

It will be interesting to see what happens with Daryl Johnson & Jaquon Johnson.

Both players have become very good at special teams, yet not as diverse as Siran Neal.

I have to think the Bills like Jaquan Johnson.  They let Dean Marlowe walk in FA.  At safety, we have Poyer and Hyde, Jaquan Johnson, Josh Thomas, and two rookies: a 6th round draft pick and an UDFA.

Meanwhile they've got 9 or 10 CBs on the roster.

You got to think if they didn't like Jaquan, they would have made more of a push to bring in FA safeties.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

That throw against the SF was indeed awesome. For me - the laser that Josh hit Diggs with in the endzone with seconds left on the clock in the 4th quarter in Arizona sticks in my mind. I think the hail Murray that followed a few minutes later tends to overshadow it in some people's minds. What a throw ...

I completely agree, that ridiculous Arizona Diggs td was the most amazing pass of the year. 

• Like (+1) 1