Training Camp practice 7/29

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Whats up w/ the Kelso helmet?  Concussion history?  Get one of these for Morse while theyre ordering

All DL and OL are wearing them. Pic of Morse with one yesterday. It is to minimize impact to head during practice.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Plus, Matekevich is a ST guy, and only played defensive snaps when Edmunds, and Milano were injured, iirc. 

it is Matakevich and he played very effectively on defense in Denver (15 snaps, 23%) and Miami home (40 snaps, 48%) games on defense and neither of them were injury games.

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Need Groot to play some TE too.

31 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Whats up w/ the Kelso helmet?  Concussion history?  Get one of these for Morse while theyre ordering

It is a Guardian Cap from a company that was competing with company Kelso was part of.

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

When he did that last year against the 49 ers I was screaming for my wife to come see it) she had gone upstairs for something) 

His best play last year!!! IMO

Are we in the twilight zone or something????

Is this really happening????

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

When he did that last year against the 49 ers I was screaming for my wife to come see it) she had gone upstairs for something) 

His best play last year!!! IMO

Are we in the twilight zone or something????

Is this really happening????

It wasn't so long ago I was hoping that one of 3 QBs would have a couple decent throws in training camp so that I could get myself optimistic for the season. The whole organization from top to bottom has had a total renaissance. This is how good teams run training camp. I'm not fumbling for excuses.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Also floated hospital ball on run to Diggs.

This is one area I would really like to see Allen improve on.

Diggs is not always going to protect himself so there are going to be times where Josh needs to do it for him.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3