#89 wants your prayers (update - RIP)

Just Jack

10 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I hope Steve Tasker knows.

She was a friend of his for many years and watched his children.

Rest in Peace Cindy.

Jeff Burris was another.  She used my phone one time to call him, so it was exciting to know that I had his personal number in my phone. 

On 9/30/2021 at 5:13 PM, Just Jack said:

An update from Mary this afternoon. 

Ok my prayer warriors as of today, Cindy will be considered "hospice."  Yesterday was an extremely draining day.  Linda and I went to see her.  We had a nice visit and even laughed a little.  I had to sleep on my decision being her health care proxy.  There is no quality of life left for her.  Tomorrow is her wedding anniversary and I believe she is going to join her wonderful husband in heaven.  Please pray that her suffering is over and she is definitely going to much happier place.  I hope I do not have to go through this process again for a very long time.  Thank you for all your kind words over the past week.  Love you all.  Pray for my sister!!

RIP #89.

And healing prayers for Mary. I can't imagine the pressure she was under. Unbelievable.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.