Where have you run into Bills fans?

aristocrat

3 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Here in N.C there are some here and there I come across. I did end up meeting @Juice_32 early this year and found out we only live 20 mins from each other. Was pretty cool to actually meet a fellow board member in person. First one for me...

Come to a game! Meet up at Hammers Lot! You’ll meet a bunch of us…..then probably stop coming to this board.     :)

Wore a Bill tee shirt to a pizza joint near us today. The guy is from Syracuse and had good wings. I was too late to try the pizza (slices only at lunch), but I did get a “Go Bills!” sitting at the bar. Another guy from Syracuse living in Atlanta. Had a nice chat, probably run into him again as the pizza joint is about halfway between where we live and where our son and DIL just moved into their first house yesterday. 

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Come to a game! Meet up at Hammers Lot! You’ll meet a bunch of us…..then probably stop coming to this board.

Would love to and will at some point. Hopefully sooner than later. Haven't been able to attend a game since 2008. Just hasn't worked out for me to do so unfortunately. 

I admit though I could have 2 times since then if I really had wanted to go, however at that time I had taken all I could with the sorry Bills teams every single year and at that point I was in no way spending any $$ to see that ***** lol

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Come to a game! Meet up at Hammers Lot! You’ll meet a bunch of us…..then probably stop coming to this board.     :)

Hasn't stopped me! LoL... 

Anyway... About 10 or so years ago... Wearing Bills hat walking out of Sam's Club (here in Illinois)... The greeter recognized my Bills hat and said the he worked for Ralph Wilson in the 1970s... Construction company when he lived in Detroit.  Ralph would fly them into Buffalo on the company's dime to "see OJ run."  That's the wording he used. Interesting... Anyway we talked about it and the Bills, Ralph's company, etc... 

I guess Ralph wasn't really cheap if he was flying in his construction laborers from Detroit... Ralph was a pretty down to earth guy... 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.