Where have you run into Bills fans?

aristocrat

So I’ve done a bit of traveling this year and have run into bills fans all across the country.  
The funny part is always the timing of it.

I was in a wal mart in Roswell and saw a guy with a bills hat who was from there and never saw them play but loved the Kelly era.  I was just in Yosemite and as I’m walking away from the lower falls see a guy head to toe in gear so i say go bills and we start talking. From San Bernardino and hasn’t seen Rich.  He had the flag and was taking pics at the peaks. 

New Orleans, Austin, San Angelo, Phoenix, Zion national park a guy from Syracuse parked 3 spots down from our rv, Reno a bunch of bills fans and one crazy Sabres fan. 

it’s always mind blowing cause if you literally take one second extra you don’t run into that person. 

I wear my Bills hat on every vacation we've been on. Got back from Florida last week where I met 2 separate Bills fans at Universal Studios and one at Discovery Cove. Longest distance from home base was Aruba where I met a retiree about 15 years ago. 

2 of my new neighbors are Bills fans.  They are both

younger and were drawn to the Bills during the Super Bowl

years and Darryl Talley of WVU fame.

I have also met several Bills fans on the multiple cruises Mrs. Lew

and I have taken to the Caribbean.

Several years ago, I didn't meet them though.  I was doing some work at a Wendy's, somewhere in the western US, I forgot exactly where.  On the bulletin board in their back office was a memo from the franchise home office, with just general info, promo's coming up, etc.  The end of the memo there was written a few lines about Ralph Wilson passing on.  I asked one of the managers about it.  They told me the person that writes those memos is a huge Bills fan and they're always putting something about the Bills in them. 

I had lunch in Boone, NC yesterday wearing a somewhat obscure Bills shirt, the blue one with the red bull on the front. Passing thru the parking lot with my amazing wife, an adorable young college girl younger than my sons gave me a hearty “GO BILLS” as she got into her car. Yes, I wanted to follow her.  Pray for me. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not exactly what you asked, but I was watching something called the World Chase Championship (I’m not making that up) last week on ESPN 2. It was in Akron, OH. It’s sort of an elaborate, timed, game of tag where one player runs on tables and platforms and tries to avoid the other team’s chasing player.

As they were nearing commercial they panned to the audience and this guy represented for Bills Mafia. I had to freeze the frame and take his photo.

F6456AFE-4D57-4549-B8F0-40A8BEBF6614.jpeg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.