Giants cut Kelvin Benjamin for what??

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I’m pretty sure that’s some kind of parody account.  Look at others of his tweets.

Well snookered Paul Hamilton because he retweeted it. KB apparently was released today.

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

This account appears to be legit.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Well snookered Paul Hamilton because he retweeted it. KB apparently was released today.

I believe KB was released, but I doubt it was for taking food home.  According to a couple pieces I read, the facility will actually provide to-go meals and protein shakes and stuff to the players, to help them maintain a diet.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I believe KB was released, but I doubt it was for taking food home.  According to a couple pieces I read, the facility will actually provide to-go meals and protein shakes and stuff to the players, to help them maintain a diet.

I can't resist.

• Haha (+1) 19
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I hesitate to defend him in anyway, but any team would be dumb to not provide take home meals to players. If you can get nutrition in players by making it easy for them, it's a no brainer. Better than going to eat Applebees and getting piss drunk

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm not even sure this is real.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3375733/the-kelvin-benjamin-tight-end-experiment-lasted-roughly-8-seconds-at-giants-training-camp

The main takeaway from all this is that maybe Dave Gettleman shouldn't be clowned by everyone in the media since he gave us all a bunch of clicks during the dog days of May by signing Kelvin Benjamin to (not) play tight end for the Giants. Gettleman also played a part in reminding both fans and journos to keep our heads on a swivel for parody accounts looking to prey on beat reporters searching for a scoop and fans looking to dunk on opposing fans with fake tweets since this tweet is currently littered all over my timeline.

Seen same sort of parody tweet that Coach McD had to have wrist surgery to replace damage from clapping.

This kind of stuff is not worth posting.