Around the League Training Camp Thread

17 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Tua's looking good in TC despite their absence; finally looks healthy and has some guys that can get open downfield. Both he and Waddle have been the talk of the first few days of camp.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Patriots quarterback Jarrett Stidham had back surgery on Friday

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/07/30/jarrett-stidham-had-back-surgery/

Yikes, that's a huge setback for any potential career.

3 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

Chiefs camp update 7/30/2021

More glowing reviews on twitter and elswhere for G Trey Smith.  (steal of the draft)

They.Aren't.Even.Wearing.Pads.Yet

37 minutes ago, DolFAN93 said:

Tua's looking good in TC despite their absence; finally looks healthy and has some guys that can get open downfield. Both he and Waddle have been the talk of the first few days of camp.

Enchanting!  Then if Tua looks so marvelous, all the talk of how the Dolphins are trying to deal for Watson must be baloney, yes?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, DolFAN93 said:

This coming from a guy who has the name DolFan.  I'll believe it when I see it on the field with Tua.  Nate Peterman had great camps and preseasons too.

Too small, too weak armed, too slow, too injury prone. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yikes, that's a huge setback for any potential career.

They.Aren't.Even.Wearing.Pads.Yet

Yes.  I agree.  They aren’t in pads yet.  Many a camp star fades once the pads go on.  They aren’t in pads.  I’m just talking about what there is to talk about and right now that is padless practices and scrimmages.  

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Enchanting!  Then if Tua looks so marvelous, all the talk of how the Dolphins are trying to deal for Watson must be baloney, yes?

Of course not!  Now if they are trading for Watson with Tua as part of compensation.

1 hour ago, DolFAN93 said:

Except for that 1st day where he sucked, but hey...2 out of 3 ain't bad. 

2 hours ago, DolFAN93 said:

In further news Nathan Peterman is looking good in practice for the Las Vegas Raiders.

• Haha (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

There's been talks for months now and nothing has happened. If Watson was going to be traded it would've happened before Miami started installing their playbook. Watson is not coming to Miami and the rumors are from outside sources. I also don't see how rumors correlate with what Tua's doing on the practice field...

4 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

This coming from a guy who has the name DolFan.  I'll believe it when I see it on the field with Tua.  Nate Peterman had great camps and preseasons too.

Too small, too weak armed, too slow, too injury prone. 

So I'm lying and the media covering the Dolphins are too? OK.

He's gained 10 lbs and is taller than Russell Wilson and Kyler Murray so he's not too small, he didn't get to show much of his arm off last year for reasons I've already explained, even while not 100% he was mobile enough last year so that's also wrong, and hasn't been seriously injured since his collegiate career. 

3 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Except for that 1st day where he sucked, but hey...2 out of 3 ain't bad. 

I did say "the first few days". That was his weakest day, much like any other QB on day 1, and it was still an overall solid performance but hey...you almost had it.

Edited by DolFAN93

8 hours ago, DolFAN93 said:

So I'm lying and the media covering the Dolphins are too? OK.

He's gained 10 lbs and is taller than Russell Wilson and Kyler Murray so he's not too small, he didn't get to show much of his arm off last year for reasons I've already explained, even while not 100% he was mobile enough last year so that's also wrong, and hasn't been seriously injured since his collegiate career. 

I did say "the first few days". That was his weakest day, much like any other QB on day 1, and it was still an overall solid performance but hey...you almost had it.

Yea, it's just like his games. He can not be awful for like 2/3rds of them before he needs an adult. 

12 hours ago, DolFAN93 said:

There's been talks for months now and nothing has happened. If Watson was going to be traded it would've happened before Miami started installing their playbook. Watson is not coming to Miami and the rumors are from outside sources. I also don't see how rumors correlate with what Tua's doing on the practice field...

That certainly sucks for dolphin fans.  

17 hours ago, DolFAN93 said:

Far worse than Tua sucking is the fish are officially Josh Allen’s beotch.

last 2 games (exhibitions??)

52 of 60, 639yrds, 7 TDs in just  6 Quarters. SIX! Count ‘em! SIX Quarters.

2 more wins this season.

Chalk ‘em up!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

23 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Far worse than Tua sucking is the fish are officially Josh Allen’s beotch.

last 2 games (exhibitions??)

52 of 60, 639yrds, 7 TDs in just  6 Quarters. SIX! Count ‘em! SIX Quarters.

2 more wins this season.

Chalk ‘em up!

Giving Howard more money should fix that right up :) 

• Haha (+1) 2

19 hours ago, DolFAN93 said:

Matt Barkley, Isaiah Mckenzie and Antonio Williams looked like pro bowlers vs that defense