Jersey numbers question for the Football Rules Mavens

Reggie Gilliam now listed as FB with new number.  Curious whether his number/designation makes any practical difference to what he can or can’t do on the football field - does having a TE number in any way restrict where he can line up, pre snap motion, or anything else?

I didn’t think so, but I will freely admit there are details to the rules about pre-snap positioning and motion that I don’t know as well as I should.

15 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

FYI Tight ends can wear numbers in the 40’s.

In fact, our very own Jacob Hollister used to wear 48 with Seattle.

Have you already purchased the jersey? I know you’re really big into jerseys. I remember seeing a picture of you in the stadium with your arms outstretched really taking in the scene and enjoying your time there. 

This must have been before you started working out though as I remember your arms didn’t have much muscle tone to speak of. I know this is before you worked out because of another picture you posted of you in a button down shirt with your barrel chest and ample chest hair exposed. 

Do you still have access to those photos in your snapfish account? I wouldn’t mind seeing them again. 

• Haha (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Have you already purchased the jersey? I know you’re really big into jerseys. I remember seeing a picture of you in the stadium with your arms outstretched really taking in the scene and enjoying your time there. 

This must have been before you started working out though as I remember your arms didn’t have much muscle tone to speak of. I know this is before you worked out because of another picture you posted of you in a button down shirt with your barrel chest and ample chest hair exposed. 

Do you still have access to those photos in your snapfish account? I wouldn’t mind seeing them again. 

I absolutely do. I actually blew both photos you’re speaking of up and have them hanging in my living room LMOALOOOLOL.

In fact, I even photoshopped the one of you (or was it Corey Feldman) in Astoria looking through that little keepsake from Goonies onto one of the canvass’sss.

Btw forgot to mention, do you still have that extremely off colored and dirty Marv Levy light switch cover? I’d love to purchase it.

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Just now, Jay_Fixit said:

I absolutely do. I actually blew both photos you’re speaking of up and have them hanging in my living room LMOALOOOLOL.

In fact, I even photoshopped the one of you (or was it Corey Feldman) in Astoria looking through that little keepsake from Goonies onto one of the canvass’sss.

Btw forgot to mention, do you still have that extremely off colored and dirty Marv Levy light switch cover? I’d love to purchase it.

OK guys, Training camp has begun.  Maybe save this stuff for the next off-season ‘Football Drought”?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

The Marv switch was brand new and not dirty or off-color! The stories of that basements cleanliness level were greatly exaggerated. 

But sadly no, we were very anxious to move back to NY and somehow missed it. 

Some Ravens fan in a Baltimore suburb has a light switch cover with an old dude in a Bills jacket in their basement. 

P.s. I’m glad to hear you’ve kept my Astoria photo after all these years.