Training Camp practice 7/28

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

The good news is that with the Bills depth ay WR, he won't have to be ridden hard, and put away wet. He'll get the right amount of snaps that balance his ability with his age, and Davis, McK, and whoever earns the #6 spot (assuming we cary six) will see plenty of playing time as well. Amazing that we will be fielding five, or more starting-quality WRs. 

Don't worry they will have 6.  Zero chance they go into the season with 5.  Zero.

10 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

That Humm autograph worth some do re mi.

Thanks for telling me! The problem is I threw it away as a stupid kid during the 80's because I wanted to get rid of "cutter", lol. (Along with a lot of other stuff over the years that would be valuable today, like my comic book and Atari 2600 game selections; Stretch Armstrong toy; Bills cookbook featuring recipes from Jim Kelly, Roland Hooks, etc; vibrating magnetic football game; Mattel hand-held electronic football game (featuring a 9-yard--not 10-yard--field onscreen) and NFL helmet metal lunchbox. Ugh. 

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, chongli said:

Thanks for telling me! The problem is I threw it away as a stupid kid during the 80's because I wanted to get rid of "cutter", lol. (Along with a lot of other stuff over the years that would be valuable today, like my comic book and Atari 2600 game selections; Stretch Armstrong toy; Bills cookbook featuring recipes from Jim Kelly, Roland Hooks, etc; vibrating magnetic football game; Mattel hand-held electronic football game (featuring a 9-yard--not 10-yard--field onscreen) and NFL helmet metal lunchbox. Ugh. 

That Mattel handheld football was the *****.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

That Mattel handheld football was the *****.

Yep! I played it everyday, even though it became too easy almost right away. I guess it was good for training hand-eye coordination, ha ha.

• Like (+1) 1