Training Camp practice 7/28

It's been a weird Off-season. It's seemed to draaaaaaaag at times like the Pope going to confession after an elite practice session with the Vienna Boys Choir and other times it feels like we've skipped days or even weeks. Regardless, I am just so fricken' glad we're getting this started!!! Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

It's been a weird Off-season. It's seemed to draaaaaaaag at times like the Pope going to confession after an elite practice session with the Vienna Boys Choir and other times it feels like we've skipped days or even weeks. Regardless, I am just so fricken' glad we're getting this started!!! Go Bills!

That was a very descriptive analogy.  

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

like the Pope going to confession after an elite practice session with the Vienna Boys Choir

You really never know what you’re going to read on this board…

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don't live in Buffalo, so I didn't know who that Josh Reed was. At first, I thought you meant:

[pic below edited to actually show Josh Reed [thanks to @TheProcess for the catch!]]

91258906_original.jpg?1302364323

I was wondering: "is he still on the team?", lol.

pixel.gif

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Haven't felt like this about training camp since like 1970.

I had my autograph book and we went to Niagara University to watch the Bills training camp. Seemed like it took forever to get there.

My first TC was in Fredonia. Got Fergy's, Jim Richter's, Dan Manucci's, Greg Cater's, and David Humm's autographs!

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Logic said:

Talk about camp feeling like it took forever to get here…

These past couple months have been a hell of a year.

It’s because you were on this board, Groundhog Day, reading RB and Ertz threads over and over and over and over……..

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, chongli said:

I don't live in Buffalo, so I didn't know who that Josh Reed was. At first, I thought you meant:

a277762ab67114e8ade021f52835fad7-origina

I was wondering: "is he still on the team?", lol.

pixel.gif

Jason Croom? 

Edited by TheProcess
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Croom? 

LOL. Good catch! It's called a poor job of googling by me. My Josh Reed pic posts here kept on failing, so I was so happy when one finally worked that I didn't even look closely. Ugh! I will try to edit my post. :-)

• Like (+1) 1