Training Camp 7/28 media sessions - Beane, McDermott, Allen, Beasley, Diggs

3 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

So do you guys love Beasley again yet since everybody else dropped their pitchforks?:lol:

I'll be happy if he keeps things buttoned up so it doesn't become a distraction. He's still a good player that was never in question. Does this change how I feel about him as a person based on the things he said previously? No.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2
  • Agree 4

7 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

So do you guys love Beasley again yet since everybody else dropped their pitchforks?:lol:

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Yes.  If he stops his twitter ranting it's all over for me.

I fail to understand why my response to your post resulting in you laughing?

Beasley today stated his opinion (which I respect) but followed up by saying he won't bring it up anymore.

Which is what the Bills front office (and I included) wanted in the first place.

Don't give the media room to try to drive a wedge into this team.

This concludes my comments on the subject.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

I'm not sure if this means anything....but Josh, Beane and McDermott did not have a mask on while talking to the Media, while Beasley did have a mask on. Does that mean Josh is vaccinated?" I would think masks would have to be worn for the unvaccinated for the media sessions. 

Please lord make it stop

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I dunno but I was glad to see Beasley wearing a mask, after his very public statements that he was not going to be following the protocols. 

He's hiding the missing toof.

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes, yes it is. Hows about some moving pictures Joe.

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

I'm not sure if this means anything....but Josh, Beane and McDermott did not have a mask on while talking to the Media, while Beasley did have a mask on. Does that mean Josh is vaccinated?" I would think masks would have to be worn for the unvaccinated for the media sessions. 

No mask for Beane and McD doesn’t mean much, we know they got the shot….. 100% of coaches and staff.  Good catch with Josh, will have to pay attention to other players.

• Like (+1) 1

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Training Camp 7/28 media sessions - Beane, McDermott, Allen, Beasley, Diggs
3 hours ago, SWATeam said:

You thinking imminent release?

I was thinking more like Fromm last year - emergency isolated WR.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Vrabel was asked about it yesterday

Vrabel is not known for following rules.  I am sure he is looking through fine print and will use excuse "I misunderstood that part" when caught like his mentor.

2 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Will Beasley be made available after practice?:wub::w00t:

I'll give Beasley an imminent release!:wub:

How? It is showing he is respecting their choices and trusting them to make the right decisions for themselves! McD seems like a great leader so far, would hate to see him blow it.

Whoa…

Sherlock is prescient. 

Beasley just released

a rap single on iTunes. 

Guess the topic. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

I fail to understand why my response to your post resulting in you laughing?

Beasley today stated his opinion (which I respect) but followed up by saying he won't bring it up anymore.

Which is what the Bills front office (and I included) wanted in the first place.

Don't give the media room to try to drive a wedge into this team.

This concludes my comments on the subject.

Because I'm in a downright jolly ***** mood:w00t: 

I mean after all the boys are back in town, how can we not all be ecstatic?! It also helps that nobody has pissed in my cereal yet today.

I for one love hearing every word that comes out of Beasley's mouth... But of course I would never want to silence somebodies freedom of speech. It's not like his actions are really driving a wedge in the team, everybody has shown him support. The media will find a different wedge to try and drive regardless so piss on 'em.

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2