For The First Time in Two Years….

Chef Jim

24 minutes ago, Beerball said:

I thought this was another thread about the sex life of a TBD veteran. 

Thanks for the advice but I don’t need any…..wait…..yes I do. 🥺

29 minutes ago, T&C said:

Enjoy the old digs!

Thanks for the advice but I don’t need any advice.  Especially seeing the old digs T&C as we knew it no longer exists.  😩

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Thanks for the advice but I don’t need any advice.  Especially seeing the old digs T&C as we knew it no longer exists.  😩

I'd still take a cruise through there... did that on the way to Letchworth the last time up.

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It’s a different kind of flying….

Thanks for the “advice” Ted but I don’t need any advice.  It’s actually not different at all.  

Did you wear a mask from the second you entered the airport until you left the airport at your destination prior to Covid?  You will at least recognize busy planes and terminals these days unless people are once again staying put due to rising daily cases.  A year ago airports were empty and few businesses were open in the terminals.  And you can forget about your in flight magazine!  The only reading material you get is the back of that wet nap they give you to sterilize your seat.

7 minutes ago, T&C said:

I'd still take a cruise through there... did that on the way to Letchworth the last time up.

Thanks for the advice but I don’t need any advice.

It’s a bar in Attica right?  

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Did you wear a mask from the second you entered the airport until you left the airport at your destination prior to Covid?  You will at least recognize busy planes and terminals these days unless people are once again staying put due to rising daily cases.  A year ago airports were empty and few businesses were open in the terminals.  And you can forget about your in flight magazine!  The only reading material you get is the back of that wet nap they give you to sterilize your seat.

Thanks for the advice but I done need any advice.  

I quickly learned….hic…as long as you’re in the….hic…..airport bar you don’t need a….hic…face mask. 

4 minutes ago, T&C said:

What is?

The T&C/Blue Dog/Whatever It’s Called Now 

Meaning if it’s a bar there I will be there.

BTW I was counting the bars there back in the day (70’s) including my dad’s I came up with 9.  Can you name them? 

39 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The T&C/Blue Dog/Whatever It’s Called Now 

Meaning if it’s a bar there I will be there.

BTW I was counting the bars there back in the day (70’s) including my dad’s I came up with 9.  Can you name them? 

No way lol. We smoked a Lot of stuff back then, didn't drink much really. T&C, St. James, The Tip, ... all I remember. Thought there was one on Exchange st. by the tracks though, 

5 hours ago, T&C said:

No way lol. We smoked a Lot of stuff back then, didn't drink much really. T&C, St. James, The Tip, ... all I remember. Thought there was one on Exchange st. by the tracks though, 

There were two three by the track. The fact you got The Tip is good. 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

There were two three by the track. The fact you got The Tip is good. 

The Tipperary was the only one with a foosball table... so yeah that was the real draw. Glad you thought it was good! lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.