Josh Allen - A Glitch in the Matrix

On 7/28/2021 at 9:23 PM, ChevyVanMiller said:

It’s amazing to see how Josh had to prove himself to people at every level. Yet, he used those hurdles as chips on his shoulder and got better each step of the way.

Watching this video made me believe, more than ever, that Josh was fated to be our guy all along. He embodies the very best traits of all Buffalonians.

And he will continue to do that as the doubters continue to harp on his last season being a fluke and not sustainable......clearly people who cannot accept that they were wrong.

15 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Hey look, someone knows how to use the search function to a avoid having the same thing posted a third time!  😅

🤣

To be honest though, I did not use the search function very well...

I tried using the search function on this site and it didn’t pop up. I searched the exact title of this thread too, and it didn’t show. Not sure what I did wrong. I tried a couple different searches.

I found it via Google search (kind of by accident).  🤷‍♂️  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

🤣

To be honest though, I did not use the search function very well...

I tried using the search function on this site and it didn’t pop up. I searched the exact title of this thread too, and it didn’t show. Not sure what I did wrong. I tried a couple different searches.

I found it via Google search (kind of by accident).  🤷‍♂️  

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut lol!!!

sweet profile pick though!!! i def dig it!!!

• Like (+1) 1

I was a little disappointed that they didn't have Mel Kiper's comments when the Bills drafted Josh.  It's on the link at 1:20 to 2:20.  His best descriptions were Josh is a difference maker, a big time talent & a rare talent.  Not surprising since Kiper had him as the top QB in 2018 & currently stands as the 10th highest rated QB in the history of Kiper's draft grades.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/27/2021 at 5:54 PM, ChevyVanMiller said:

Pretty cool video following Josh from high school to Buffalo Bills superstar. Lots of video I’d never seen before. If you have a free hour check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rem_yBOpfO8

Hey Chevy!

Thanks for recommending and putting this documentary on the board. Just got done watching with my kids, it was awesome!

The only bad thing is, now I’m ready for the season and it’s not here yet. 😜🤣 Oh well, at least preseason is here.

Go JA! Go Bills!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1