Zach Wilson no show at Jets' camp UPDATE: SIGNED

4 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Let's not become Patriots fans, guys.

Let me explain.

The Bills were once the powerhouse of the AFC East, and the lowly Pats were the trash.  Always in the basement.  I felt bad for their fans.  Then Brady stepped up just as the Bills were fading.

Then came the arrogant Pats fans, talking not only like they were great, but that they were always great, forgetting they were just in our position.

Now it's our turn.  The Jets have taken our place.  Let's stay classy. 😉

You know how it is in the AFC East. "F" the Pats, Dolphins, and Jets. I wish nothing but losing , frustrating seasons for all three of them.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

You know how it is in the AFC East. "F" the Pats, Dolphins, and Jets. I wish nothing but losing , frustrating seasons for all three of them.

you left out the key word at the end.  "Forever."

Hell, I still have a hard time rooting for the Colts ("things an old man would say, for $500 Alex).  The Frank Reich thing causes me a slight moment of confusion before my hatred settles back in.

But yes, we should still be classy.  In our hatred.

Edited by maddenboy
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, The Red King said:

Let's not become Patriots fans, guys.

Let me explain.

The Bills were once the powerhouse of the AFC East, and the lowly Pats were the trash.  Always in the basement.  I felt bad for their fans.  Then Brady stepped up just as the Bills were fading.

Then came the arrogant Pats fans, talking not only like they were great, but that they were always great, forgetting they were just in our position.

Now it's our turn.  The Jets have taken our place.  Let's stay classy. 😉

Well, Bills fans should probably stay consistent and not change, which means we will continue to mock the Jets and every dumb thing they do. I know I've been doing it my whole life, basically.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, MJS said:

Well, Bills fans should probably stay consistent and not change, which means we will continue to mock the Jets and every dumb thing they do. I know I've been doing it my whole life, basically.

Yeah I mean mocking doesn't necessarily mean you don't feel bad for them, but pointing out stupid things that organization does is never going away.

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah I mean mocking doesn't necessarily mean you don't feel bad for them, but pointing out stupid things that organization does is never going away.

Why would we ever feel bad for them or anyone in the division for that matter?

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I don't feel bad for them in the slightest. I'd be totally fine if they continued to suck for all of existence. The Jets are one of those organizations I just really don't like. I have felt bad for the Dolphins in the past and many other bad teams, but not the Jets.

But, I do feel bad for some of the players who have to go there, Zach Wilson included. He seems like a good kid with some potential. He'll get ruined just like Darnold.

Adam Schefter on Twitter: "With Zach Wilson unsigned and the team still in need of another veteran QB anyway, the Jets are scheduled to work out QBs Josh Johnson and Sean Mannion on Thursday, per sources." / Twitter

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Greg S said:

Adam Schefter on Twitter: "With Zach Wilson unsigned and the team still in need of another veteran QB anyway, the Jets are scheduled to work out QBs Josh Johnson and Sean Mannion on Thursday, per sources." / Twitter

SAVED!

We talk about things being Billsy but this situation is truly Jetsy. 

Edited by Sundancer
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/27/2021 at 6:26 PM, syhuang said:

This tells me that it is on the Jest org.  The agent is just holding firm to the precedent the league - and the Jets - set and followed in the past.  The Jest org is trying to change it to the team’s advantage.  No decent agent would let that happen.  So the Jest are gonna lose this one.  So stupid to do it at all, but especially with a QB you need in house.  Jest gonna Jest I guess.  They are in the top 3 or 4 worst run organizations in the league and arguably the worst.  

23 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

This tells me that it is on the Jest org.  The agent is just holding firm to the precedent the league - and the Jets - set and followed in the past.  The Jest org is trying to change it to the team’s advantage.  No decent agent would let that happen.  So the Jest are gonna lose this one.  So stupid to do it at all, but especially with a QB you need in house.  Jest gonna Jest I guess.  They are in the top 3 or 4 worst run organizations in the league and arguably the worst.  

Surprised the Jets are being cheap. They are a big market NFL football team. Every NFL team is a cash cow. It really makes no sense what they are doing but like you said Jets gonna Jets.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Greg S said:

Ouch!!  Looks like the Jets are gonna be a dumpster fire again this year.  Shocker!

Whats worse is the jets did not learn from situations in the past like the Chiefs, Bills, Chargers, Phins, and have a viable veteran QB who could play and/or mentor or ease the burden of expectations....or build a smart QB room.

I think this is a critical tool to build an NFL QB...but Jets gonna jest.

Edited by RichRiderBills