Un(der)recognized all time classics

OGTEleven

8 hours ago, Max Fischer said:

This might be my favorite Who song. 

This is another

Love it- Another great live vehicle they had during that era is 'Water.' (But I don't want to turn this into a Who Live thread haha)

and NO WAY am I gonna interrupt a Billy Joel lovefest.  )

Edited by BringMetheHeadofLeonLett

On 7/26/2021 at 6:10 PM, BringBackFergy said:

One of my favorites (and many who like Billy Joel). Underrated classic. 

I love that song! Would be amazing if he plays that next month. (My wife and I have club seats for this show at the stadium). 

On 7/27/2021 at 3:19 AM, stuvian said:

My all time favorite Elton song!

When I saw Rush in 1996, they did the entire side 1 of 2112. I thought that was it. Couldn't be topped. 

Then in the 2nd set, they brought this out. That topped 2112 for me. Became a mainstay for a couple of tours after. 

• Like (+1) 3

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

Weird Al is a Brit?

Full disclosure: I thought I stole that line from a friend, had no idea it was from Weird Al until you posted. Either way, sentiment fits.

That song never got the airplay it deserved.  And living in Canada, I adopted the British spelling a long time ago.  'Check' on a checklist or playing chess is still 'check'.  I am not certain as to the paper the server brings you in the restaurant to settle the tab. 🤔

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

That song never got the airplay it deserved.  And living in Canada, I adopted the British spelling a long time ago.  'Check' on a checklist or playing chess is still 'check'.  I am not certain aa to the paper the server brings you in the restaurant to settle the tab. 🤔

Dr. Demento! I used to listen to it back in WNY on Saturday afternoons, wish I could remember what station. Heard "Call Any Vegetable" for the first time thanks to the good doctor.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.