Is Biden's Ouster All Part of The Plan?

Irv

Is it possible the Dems propped up Demented Joe knowing full-well that he couldn't make it full term?  Then get him to resign, making Harris POTUS  - the one they really wanted all along?   What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Is it possible the Dems propped up Demented Joe knowing full-well that he couldn't make it full term?  Then get him to resign, making Harris POTUS  - the one they really wanted all along?   What a mess.  

They rigged their primary.

They rigged 2020.

They rigged Covid and its sham response.

This is like the easiest part of their plans.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No…it’s not.

Theres not a person on this or any other planet that wants Kacckling Kamala to be president.

Agree.  But whoever is really running the country, might not want anybody to interfere with their agenda.  They need a complete nitwit like Harris to stay out of their way.   What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

No it's not.

They want a kindly old puppet at the head, so the democrat party 'leaders' can do what they want.

They don't want Kamala in there...........she was just chosen for her color and sex.

The problem is,  Joe's dementia is becoming more and more apparent.

• 2 weeks later...

I truly hope that's not what will happen but he is definitely shooting for the worst POTUS of all time hell they have even had to reinstate some of Trumps border policies because of their stupidity .

Less than 1 year into Joes presidency i paid $85+ to fill my gas tank yesterday gas went from $1.90 ish to $3.15 , the border is a a absolute CF and the one he put in charge to fix it has no compass or gives a s**t about it , there is no one willing to hold China accountable and they removed all tariffs as a prize from the current Pres. 

He actually lied on national TV saying that if you get the vaccine you can't get the virus then there's the paper trail tying Fauci and monies to the wuhan lab and no one  but Rand Paul has the balls to bring it up but it continually gets pushed aside & they still listen to his BS .

All the nay sayers were calling Trump the worst press ever but Joe is pushing hard for the top position 52 executive orders in less than 100 days to do away with things that were working for the better meant of the country & that has been a huge part of why some of these things have went so wrong and it's all on those now in charge .

But this is all what those who voted apparently wanted so on with the show ...

Nah.. Joe Biden is their perfect Trojan horse. 

As long as the media gives him a pass on, pretty much, everything… why rock the boat?

Even if it was their plan, I’d imagine plans changed once they’ve seen Kamala’s approval ratings.  

1 hour ago, T master said:

I truly hope that's not what will happen but he is definitely shooting for the worst POTUS of all time hell they have even had to reinstate some of Trumps border policies because of their stupidity .

Less than 1 year into Joes presidency i paid $85+ to fill my gas tank yesterday gas went from $1.90 ish to $3.15 , the border is a a absolute CF and the one he put in charge to fix it has no compass or gives a s**t about it , there is no one willing to hold China accountable and they removed all tariffs as a prize from the current Pres. 

He actually lied on national TV saying that if you get the vaccine you can't get the virus then there's the paper trail tying Fauci and monies to the wuhan lab and no one  but Rand Paul has the balls to bring it up but it continually gets pushed aside & they still listen to his BS .

All the nay sayers were calling Trump the worst press ever but Joe is pushing hard for the top position 52 executive orders in less than 100 days to do away with things that were working for the better meant of the country & that has been a huge part of why some of these things have went so wrong and it's all on those now in charge .

But this is all what those who voted apparently wanted so on with the show ...

What I find most interesting is incompetence of the Republican party leadership as demonstrated by their inability to take advantage of the administrations blunders and incompetence.  Its a crap storm of incompetence vs. incompetence.  Other then Rand Paul harassing Fauci at scheduled Senate appearances they seem scared to say or do anything.  Have they not learned anything from the actions and strategies of the "progressive" left?  You're in a gunfight dummies, start shooting! 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 1