Bills currently tied for 3rd in Vegas odds to win Super Bowl

10 minutes ago, snowbelt_subie said:

never understood this narrative about baker... you might not like his demeanor or attitude but the guy can play ball. 

His rookie year he didnt have tons of big time weapons and a bad offensive line and did pretty well better than all the other rookie QB's.

The fact is he wasn't set up to succeed he had 4 OCs in 3 years all with different schemes.  

I guess we will see this year will be his first year with the same scheme they can build on last year and not have to learn an entire new playbook.

oh man that dumpoff on 3rd and 12 or whatever the last time they had the ball in the KC game lol.  Baller. 

5 minutes ago, snowbelt_subie said:

lol  your going to talk crap with how josh allen played against the ravens and chiefs ? 

Josh Allen is a far better QB than Mayfield. Not even in the same conversation at this point and Allen has more room to grow. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

The Ravens and Browns love continues to baffle me.

Gugny unpopular opinion here in 3...2...1...

The Browns are more talented than the Bills.  

Don't get me wrong, we have the better QB and some superlatives, but man to man, position group by position group, I think they are better.  It's just the way I honestly feel.

Do I want to beat them?  Darn straight.

Can we beat them anytime?  Darn straight.

I'm just sayin', if I am on the outside looking in and taking off my Bills glasses I think they are  the better team.

...please keep in mind I also like flats over drums.  🖖

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Josh Allen is a far better QB than Mayfield. Not even in the same conversation at this point and Allen has more room to grow. 

sure last year allen was better.. for their 3 year careers baker has more yards TD passes and both have a 90 QB career rating. 

baker has no room to grow yep first time in his career he has had the same system 2 years in a row..... i bet he will suck.  Is Freddie kitchens back coaching him? 

11 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Don't get me wrong, we have the better QB and some superlatives, but man to man, position group by position group, I think they are better.  It's just the way I honestly feel.

I'm just sayin', if I am on the outside looking in and taking off my Bills glasses I think they are  the better team.

i mean cant allen be this generations arron rodgers and baker be drew brees? 

there is enough love to go around.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

The thing I like about flats is that I can get 100% of the meat off the bones every time.  Not the case with the drums.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

They are both powerhouse contenders right up there with the Bills, we've proven we can beat the Ravens and Lamar although some still think our playoff victory should have an asterisk because of Lamar leaving the game early to injury.

Regarding the Browns, it remains to be seen where we stack up but personally I think they are a bad matchup because their strengths play to our weaknessess particularly their oline/rushing offense vs our front seven. Also think their defense is a notch ahead of ours overall and I still think about how we lost to them a few years ago when they weren't even very good under Freddy Kitchens coached team.

36 minutes ago, snowbelt_subie said:

sure last year allen was better.. for their 3 year careers baker has more yards TD passes and both have a 90 QB career rating. 

baker has no room to grow yep first time in his career he has had the same system 2 years in a row..... i bet he will suck.  Is Freddie kitchens back coaching him? 

i mean cant allen be this generations arron rodgers and baker be drew brees? 

there is enough love to go around.

Mayfield was a polished QB in college at a major program and had great coaching and first round draft picks surrounding him his whole career there...

Allen was a castoff at a terrible program surrounded by bums and coaches that weren't very good.

I just don't see Mayfield as being anything other than a good game manager. He didn't get the job done at any point last year where they put the ball in his hands and said go win is this game.

Allen basically had the ball in his hands most of the games and they threw almost every play in some of them not even trying to run it. 

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

Barring some unlucky injuries or COVID shenanigans the Bills are absolutely competing for a ring this season, anything less than the AFCCG again would be a tremendous disappointment.  KC still scares the bejeezus out of me but nobody else in the AFC should be favored against the Bills.

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

...please keep in mind I also like flats over drums. 

Agree, like them as is, nothing else required.

With drums, I need 1 blue cheese per two drums. I have to wait till when no one's looking at parties if eating them to snag a blue cheese to myself and wander off. 

Like a mouse with cheese.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Mayfield was a polished QB in college at a major program and had great coaching and first round draft picks surrounding him his whole career there...

Allen was a castoff at a terrible program surrounded by bums and coaches that weren't very good.

I just don't see Mayfield as being anything other than a good game manager. He didn't get the job done at any point last year where they put the ball in his hands and said go win is this game.

Allen basically had the ball in his hands most of the games and they threw almost every play in some of them not even trying to run it. 

never understood that  baker mayfield is more brett farve than game manager you are basically saying he is andy dalton or cousins.  doesnt make much sense he is in a run first offense but that isnt his fault its just 2 ways of going about it.   

me personally i would rather have a balance offense than one that has no running game and passes every down.

1 hour ago, snowbelt_subie said:

lol  your going to talk crap with how josh allen played against the ravens and chiefs ? 

Allen went down swinging same as mahomes in the superbowl. Cant win them all. Mayfield panicked and didnt trust his right arm to get it done. Take off the blinders bud hes not that good.

46 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

What difference does that make today?  They are four years removed from college.  I think it's safe to say that Allen's college WRs aren't factored into the Superbowl odds.

45 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Barring some unlucky injuries or COVID shenanigans the Bills are absolutely competing for a ring this season, anything less than the AFCCG again would be a tremendous disappointment.  KC still scares the bejeezus out of me but nobody else in the AFC should be favored against the Bills.

It's truly a year to year league and that's what concerns me most about all the national media love and hype for this team is how truly difficult it's going to be to even win the division again, let alone get to another AFCG and/or beyond again.

But I do agree that barring injuries, at worse the Bills should be a top 3 or 4 team in the AFC.

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

6 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

The Browns are stacked with talent, they were one controversial play away from beating the Chiefs in the playoffs.  If the punk (my opinion) Baker Mayfield doesnt screw it up I think the are legit SB contenders.

And that, I believe, is Gug’s point.  The QBs are Lamont and The Punk.  They just don’t compare to Mahomes, Brady*, Allen, and Rodgers.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Tied with SF at +1200. 

Behind the favorites KC at +450 and TB at +700.

Should be another fantastic year to be a Bills fan...

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-betting-big-bet-comes-in-on-tampa-bay-bucs-to-repeat-as-super-bowl-champions-141541137.html

Holy *****! SF is good, but sooooo many question marks. They're a clear notch below the Bills, imho.

i have the Bills all alone at three as the third seed.

i have the whole NFC West, GB, Baltimore, Tennessee, And Cleveland tied at the #4 seed.

Why are the Bills alone at three?

Josh Allen......

And!

his whole offense....the line and the skill..... the pass blue Viking is superb and our skill room is top five in the NFL.

and while we're not good at RB we are clearly not bad either......Mark my words.....The run game will be better in 2021. It will be more effective. Daboll is going to work it, work it, work it; fix it. 

Go Bills!

4 minutes ago, billybrew1 said:

Holy *****! SF is good, but sooooo many question marks. They're a clear notch below the Bills, imho.

i have the Bills all alone at three as the third seed.

i have the whole NFC West, GB, Baltimore, Tennessee, And Cleveland tied at the #4 seed.

Go Bills!

Why is the whole NFC West on equal footing?

Considering the strength of the division, it seems that the winner will Not have much home field advantage in the playoffs.  Seems the winner will not have more than 12 wins, maybe fewer.