Bills currently tied for 3rd in Vegas odds to win Super Bowl

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Tied with SF at +1200. 

Behind the favorites KC at +450 and TB at +700.

Should be another fantastic year to be a Bills fan...

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-betting-big-bet-comes-in-on-tampa-bay-bucs-to-repeat-as-super-bowl-champions-141541137.html

Thanks for the post! Here is their full list:

Kansas City Chiefs: +450

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: +700

Buffalo Bills: +1200

San Francisco 49ers: +1200

Baltimore Ravens: +1400

Cleveland Browns: +1400

Los Angeles Rams: +1400

Green Bay Packers: +1600

Indianapolis Colts: +2500

Tennessee Titans: +2500

Arizona Cardinals: +3000

Dallas Cowboys: +3000

Los Angeles Chargers: +3000

Miami Dolphins: +3000

Seattle Seahawks: +3000

New England Patriots: +3500

Denver Broncos: +4000

Minnesota Vikings: +4000

New Orleans Saints: +4000

Pittsburgh Steelers: +4000

Washington Football Team: +4000

Chicago Bears: +6600

Carolina Panthers: +8000

Las Vegas Raiders: +8000

New York Giants: +8000

Atlanta Falcons: +12500

Jacksonville Jaguars: +12500

Philadelphia Eagles: +12500

Cincinnati Bengals: +15000

New York Jets: +15000

Detroit Lions: +25000

Houston Texans: +30000

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The Ravens and Browns love continues to baffle me.

The Browns are stacked with talent, they were one controversial play away from beating the Chiefs in the playoffs.  If the punk (my opinion) Baker Mayfield doesnt screw it up I think the are legit SB contenders.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

28 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

The Browns are stacked with talent, they were one controversial play away from beating the Chiefs in the playoffs.  If the punk (my opinion) Baker Mayfield doesnt screw it up I think the are legit SB contenders.

agree.  Browns are set-up to contend for Super Bowl.  They certainly have enough on defense side of ball,  question is can Baker play at the level needed to win a SB.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

agree.  Browns are set-up to contend for Super Bowl.  They certainly have enough on defense side of ball,  question is can Baker play at the level needed to win a SB.

No. Dude cannot win games without a great setup around him. He can't carry the team.

58 minutes ago, TailgateChef said:

Is Jimmy G the starting QB for the 49ers?  I would've placed them below the Rams, at least.

54 minutes ago, Beast said:

The 49ers?

Nahhhhhhh.

Watch out for the Colts. If Wentz plays well, they will be a beast.

Dont get the 49ers love. I know they were destroyed by injuries last year so that is the basis for it all. But at the same time the NFC does kind of suck outside of TB. GB is always a threat but with the Rodgers drama who knows. Seattle is getting old. LAR have Stafford but who is he throwing to? So maybe it is between SF and TB. 

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

No. Dude cannot win games without a great setup around him. He can't carry the team.

never understood this narrative about baker... you might not like his demeanor or attitude but the guy can play ball. 

His rookie year he didnt have tons of big time weapons and a bad offensive line and did pretty well better than all the other rookie QB's.

The fact is he wasn't set up to succeed he had 4 OCs in 3 years all with different schemes.  

I guess we will see this year will be his first year with the same scheme they can build on last year and not have to learn an entire new playbook.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, snowbelt_subie said:

never understood this narrative about baker... you might not like his demeanor or attitude but the guy can play ball. 

His rookie year he didnt have tons of big time weapons and a bad offensive line and did pretty well better than all the other rookie QB's.

The fact is he wasn't set up to succeed he had 4 OCs in 3 years all with different schemes.  

I guess we will see this year will be his first year with the same scheme they can build on last year and not have to learn an entire new playbook.

Last year he had plenty of chances and did not deliver