Madden NFL 22 WR Ratings Released Today. Diggs is 4th

chongli

20 hours ago, NewEra said:

Lamar 94

Allen 88

seriously?  It’s unreal.  

brady rated higher than Rodgers?  Imagine if Rodgers was on that Bucs team and Brady was on that packers team?  🤣

We all know the reason that Lamar always gets hyped by the media and never gets one ounce of criticism. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

21 hours ago, NewEra said:

Lamar 94

Allen 88

seriously?  It’s unreal.  

brady rated higher than Rodgers?  Imagine if Rodgers was on that Bucs team and Brady was on that packers team?  🤣

Isn't Jackson a 90? I agree that Allen should be higher, for sure.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/26/2021 at 11:10 AM, BLO_RIO said:

Video Game Rankings? Im more interested in real life

I’m an old man, old enough to have played even the first Madden.

and regardless of the hits and problems it has each year it is still a blast.

To be able to take part in this fashion is a lot of fun.

On 7/26/2021 at 1:28 PM, BLO_RIO said:

Im glad also to say real life adventures rank a lot higher then playing video games. GO BILLS!

What rating would you give your real life adventures?

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

We all know the reason that Lamar always gets hyped by the media and never gets one ounce of criticism. 

It’s because he’s the most athletic QB to play the game since Mike Vick.  LJ might not be the best passer in the league, but he is a freak of nature that keeps DCs up at night.  I hope this is what you were going with and not the BS path I think you’re going down.  

Edited by Weatherman

3 hours ago, Weatherman said:

It’s because he’s the most athletic QB to play the game since Mike Vick.  LJ might not be the best passer in the league, but he is a freak of nature that keeps DCs up at night.  I hope this is what you were going with and not the BS path I think you’re going down.  

Yep.....he's the best running QB in the league. Definitely not an all around QB. How many QB's would you take him over?

Edited by RaoulDuke79

15 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Yep.....he's the best running QB in the league. Definitely not an all around QB. How many QB's would you take him over?

Mahomes, Rodgers, Allen, Wilson for sure and maybe Herbert, Burrow or Lawrence because they are on rookie contracts for a while longer.  He’s a top 5 QB in the league and he can’t throw worth a damn…let that sink in.  

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Mahomes, Rodgers, Allen, Wilson for sure and maybe Herbert, Burrow or Lawrence because they are on rookie contracts for a while longer.  He’s a top 5 QB in the league and he can’t throw worth a damn…let that sink in.  

That's a solid list. I'd probably put Watson in the top row. Too early to  tell about the others. With that being said, a QB needs to be able throw, otherwise he's a gadget guy and it doesn't take long for opposing DC's to figure it out. His freakish athletic ability will only suffice for a short period.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

That's a solid list. I'd probably put Watson in the top row. Too early to  tell about the others. With that being said, a QB needs to be able throw, otherwise he's a gadget guy and it doesn't take long for opposing DC's to figure it out. His freakish athletic ability will only suffice for a short period.

Watson is top 5 pending his legal issues.  

On 7/26/2021 at 10:25 AM, chongli said:

Here are some other notable ratings for players on new teams, also released yesterday:

Matthew Stafford, QB, Los Angeles Rams – 83 OVR

Jared Goff, QB, Detroit Lions – 77 OVR

Carson Wentz, QB, Indianapolis Colts – 72 OVR

Jalen Hurts, QB, Philadelphia Eagles – 71 OVR

Sam Darnold, QB, Carolina Panthers – 71 OVR

Julio Jones, WR, Tennessee Titans – 95 OVR

JJ Watt, DE, Arizona Cardinals – 94 OVR

Jonnu Smith, TE, New England Patriots – 81 OVR

What the hell? Sam Darnold is STILL in the league?!?! 

I'm genuinely shocked... I thought he was concussed out of existence years ago.

On 7/30/2021 at 11:23 AM, Warcodered said:

He's the 7th QB.

Jackson being 2 points higher than Allen is dumb, but I can at least understand the others.

At least he's higher than Dak though... I was going to be genuinely salty if they Dak the nod due to that inherent Cowboys bias, but whew... crisis averted 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/26/2021 at 9:56 AM, Johnnycage46 said:

Tyreek getting a 98 is actually surprising to me.  He has blazing speed and amazing quickness but for whatever reason I don't view him as a "complete" receiver.  Probably sounds weird to say that but I would take Diggs, Hopkins and Adams over Hill as complete receivers who can do it all.

If Diggs was on the Chiefs with the numbers that he put up last year and here’s the kicker because  Mahomes is throwing him the ball you know that Diggs would be # 1 on that list 

• Like (+1) 1