How Many Games Will Packers Win Without Rodgers?

Gugny

How Many Games Will Packers Win Without Rodgers?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Games Will Packers Win Without Rodgers?

• 0-3
    • 4-7
    • 8-11
    • 12-15
    • 16-18
    • 19-20
    • The Outer Crust Is the Most Important Part of a Pizza

5 or 6 is my guess. LeFleur's version of the Shanny offense is built off the running game so as long as they can still run they would win some - especially in a weak division in the weaker conference. After that it comes down to whether or not Love can play. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Who cares!🤔
Bills are going to win 15 in regular season.

I think you commented in the wrong thread.  This thread isn't about the Bills.  There's another thread where people can predict how many games the Bills will win.

• Haha (+1) 2

I picked 4-7, but I think they win between 6-8 games this year. They have a decent run game, but only one legit WR and a decent TE. They also are doing some shuffling of parts along the OL again. Who knows, it could be a complete disaster without A-Rod and they might only win 3 or 4. We will see. 

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

If Rodgers has taken his last snap as a Packer, how will the team fare this season with another QB?

2 hours ago, FireChans said:

Outer crust.

5 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I second this....

I think 5 or so wins.

Just an FYI - the outer edge of a pizza crust is called the Cornicione - I got to learn that in a pizza team-building class we had to do a few years ago.  It is also more important than GB without Rodgers as they become irrelevant without their QB.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rochesterfan said:

Just an FYI - the outer edge of a pizza crust is called the Cornicione 

You have no ***** idea how valuable this information is.  THANK YOU!!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

You have Love to Love.

he’s going to report in my eyes.  It’s a bunch of posturing. Smart move is make him the highest paid guy this year and let him out and he can pick his team.  I don’t see this prima giving up that $ of GB says to him, hey play it out, you can leave with no penalty and we’ll bump you above everyone else.  You win, we win, and hey get

anotjer SB so you can leave

on top.

I know we’ll have something to say about that in LA, but speaking simply from GB’s standpoint.

4 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Just an FYI - the outer edge of a pizza crust is called the Cornicione - I got to learn that in a pizza team-building class we had to do a few years ago.  It is also more important than GB without Rodgers as they become irrelevant without their QB.

I want to work where you work and make team building pizza's!!!  Thanks for the tidbit of knowledge!

1 minute ago, Kwai San said:

I want to work where you work and make team building pizza's!!!  Thanks for the tidbit of knowledge!

It was an after work get together - the only nice thing was we could drink while making pizza and then got to eat pizza.  It was better than the year we did painting with a twist - where we could drink and paint.

The drinking is the important part of the team building I think.  Just do not take it to far like tailgating levels.

😂

• Like (+1) 1

Given the state of their division with at least as many unknowns, and the overall strength of their roster, I feel like a carbon copy of the middling-finishing Bills of the drought would be in their immediate future...not so bad as to get high draft picks, but never good enough to actually make the playoffs...enjoy it GB, it's your turn now ;) (maybe). 

8 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

It was an after work get together - the only nice thing was we could drink while making pizza and then got to eat pizza.  It was better than the year we did painting with a twist - where we could drink and paint.

The drinking is the important part of the team building I think.  Just do not take it to far like tailgating levels.

😂

That is proally a good thing!!!!