Davante Adams disgruntled with Packers

3 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Pouters, like Adams, would never be a fit in The Process.

Agree with your post, but Stefon Diggs caused trouble too for Minnesota; and so did Antonio Brown with Pittsburgh, whom the Bills tried to acquire. Just saying... 🙂

Edited by chongli

Oh man…. How I wish this could somehow happen.  It would probably take a first and Beasley though.  Don’t think they’d settle for Sanders.  I’d do it though.  All day!

Is this where I…. Hold on…. Let me find it…

GET ER DONE, BEANE!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I was thinking Stockton/Mallone but this is just as good.

Not bad.....but Stockton and Malone were an elite tandem for years and won their Conference title and played in the finals twice.  Rodgers-Adams, zero.

19 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

I support Rodgers 100%. Green Bay has very little to show for between him and Favre. How is it you only have two Lombardis between two of the greatest QBs of all time? 

Because its incredibly hard to win Lombardi's especially in an era where the greatest Quarterback of all time is playing.  If Green Bay isnt winning championships, the QB of the team need only to look in the mirror to see where the problem begins.

I just don't think adding Adams into the fold at OBD at this point makes much sense.  Roles are fairly well established, we already have a true #1.  How do you think Diggs would feel about that?  Beane has every reason to keep Diggs as happy as possible.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Because its incredibly hard to win Lombardi's especially in an era where the greatest Quarterback of all time is playing.  If Green Bay isnt winning championships, the QB of the team need only to look in the mirror to see where the problem begins.

If we put Rodgers in New England and Brady in Green Bay, do you think that would have changed anything?