Davante Adams disgruntled with Packers

37 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

And to Iceberg: no, you are absolutely not allowed on the bandwagon once your team sucks for the next couple decades. go become the jets youre meant to be and quit trolling these boards. 

Yep, ***** GB. They mismanaged two all-time great QBs at back-to-back reigns. They deserve to suck for the next half century now so they learn their lesson. ***** that team. I hope they become the new ‘cold weather’ joke of the NFL. 

Sure you’re not a Bears fan? 😂

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Jordan and Pippen ??  lol

They have 6 rings together as a pair.  Rodgers and Adams have....zero point zero.

such morons.

They should have gone with this (for accuracy):

image.png.8efd48a6fe1ec96fd2557faee26b0be2.png

Accurate would’ve included one player with a ring on his finger like Rodgers has.  

31 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Lol hell to the naw. just can’t stand that Packers troll on our board

Take your meds

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, rayray808 said:

Adams and Rodgers both post a cryptic "last dance" photo of Jordan/Pippen on Twitter.

Adams has made it clear he has no interest in signing an extension, and will most likely be his last year in GB as he would be free to walk away and go wherever he wants.

My question: Does Zaddy Beane even pick up the phone to see what it would take to trade for the potential one year rental? (contract: 12.2 million)

PROS: a lethal WR1 to add to an already historic passing offense who has literally EVERYONE back from top to bottom (minus Smoke), might be the push we need to get passed KC in the AFC title game

CONS: expensive WR1 to an already crowded room with draft picks already used at the position, plus after next year he will want big $$

If it was me?

- Bills get WR Davante Adams (12.2 mil)

- Packers get WR Cole Beasley (4.7 mil), LB AJ Klein (4.1 mil), QB Jake Fromm (780K), 2022 Round 2 pick

- would leave us 1m over the cap so some restructuring would need to be done still

- packers also get LB insurance as Z'adarius Smith is also on board with Rodgers/Adams as clearly wanting out of town, plus Jake Fromm in case Rodgers really does sit out

As long as Beasley doesn't go then sure... much rather have Cooper Kupp though.

2 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

And to Iceberg: no, you are absolutely not allowed on the bandwagon once your team sucks for the next couple decades. go become the jets youre meant to be and quit trolling these boards. 

Yep, ***** GB. They mismanaged two all-time great QBs at back-to-back reigns. They deserve to suck for the next half century now so they learn their lesson. ***** that team. I hope they become the new ‘cold weather’ joke of the NFL. 

Nuthin wrong with that!  😁👍🍺

If the Davante Adams was on the trading block, it would mean that Aaron Rodgers is done in Green Bay. If that's the case, they would want a dependable qb in case Jordan Love doesn't pan out. Trubisky is probably the best backup in the entire league, so that's the guy GB would want. We're in win-now mode and adding a receiver of his caliber would make our offense absolutely deadly. 

37 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

If the Davante Adams was on the trading block, it would mean that Aaron Rodgers is done in Green Bay. If that's the case, they would want a dependable qb in case Jordan Love doesn't pan out. Trubisky is probably the best backup in the entire league, so that's the guy GB would want. We're in win-now mode and adding a receiver of his caliber would make our offense absolutely deadly. 

I’d trade a 1st for DA if they were willing to take Addison.  

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

Accurate would’ve included one player with a ring on his finger like Rodgers has.  

Take your meds

I said "as a pair", which was what both of these guys were tweeting.   Rodgers's ring is almost  dozen years old and Adams wasn't with him then. 

So...accurate.

24 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I said "as a pair", which was what both of these guys were tweeting.   Rodgers's ring is almost  dozen years old and Adams wasn't with him then. 

So...accurate.

Not accurate.  How many times have Rodgers and Adams made the super bowl and lost?  CP3 and Booker, once

Edited by NewEra
  • Eyeroll 1

32 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Not accurate.  How many times have Rodgers and Adams made the super bowl and lost?  CP3 and Booker, once

I'm not the one comparing a duo who has won nothing with a duo that won it al---6 times.  Take it with this clueless duo.

Including a player with a ring on his finger isn't relevant to the picture both of them posted, so I picked a more recent loser duo from the NBA.

• Agree 1

I don't really care whether either one of these two clowns ever play in a game ever again.  It seems that the Packers won't be inclined to do anything to help these guys move on to another team.  They also don't seem to be afraid to let things run their course. They can hold Rodgers through the term of his agreement and can go the franchise tag route with Adams next year.  The players can undertake an expensive hold out, retire, or report and cause trouble.  I still believe that all of this is mostly about Rodgers wanting to control when he leaves GB and wanting to pick his new team ( like Brady).  I'm just glad that Buffalo doesn't have this kind of thing going on.

With all due respect to Davante Adams, who may be the best receiver in the league, but is certainly in the top three, I don't see that this trade would have a huge impact for Buffalo.  Buffalo already has Diggs and Josh Allen has the potential to put up close to 5,000 passing yards on the season with the receiver group Buffalo has in house.  Does Adams give them another 200-300 yards?  Maybe, but I'm not sure that translates into more wins.  

That's without even talking about how Cole Beasley's vocal reaction against league COVID protocols and his stated inclination to retire rather than abide by them.  That may may him an untradeable commodity.  If I'm Green Bay, I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Jordan and Pippen ??  lol

They have 6 rings together as a pair.  Rodgers and Adams have....zero point zero.

such morons.

They should have gone with this (for accuracy):

image.png.8efd48a6fe1ec96fd2557faee26b0be2.png

I was thinking Stockton/Mallone but this is just as good.

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I was thinking Stockton/Mallone but this is just as good.

That Jazz team is a top 10 all time team.  If it were not for the best team of all time keeping them and the Knicks at #2 they would be top 3 of all time.  That being said the packers are not even a top 20 NFL team of all time, so no similarities other than no championships.  

• Disagree 1