Anyone get tickets for practice sessions?

Buftex

So I got tickets for the Saturday, August 7th open practice at Highmark.  I received a confirmation email from Ticketmaster, showing that I have the tickets. There is an option to "click here if you want your tickets texted to your phone".  After doing that, it says I will receive my tickets, on my phone "shortly".  Over 12 hours later, I have yet to receive any text.  Anyone else run into this issue?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Anyone get tickets to training camp tickets for training camp? 😃 

Time for an intervention.

’My name is Troutdog and I’m an alcoholic.’ it’s the 1st step..

5 hours ago, Buftex said:

So I got tickets for the Saturday, August 7th open practice at Highmark.  I received a confirmation email from Ticketmaster, showing that I have the tickets. There is an option to "click here if you want your tickets texted to your phone".  After doing that, it says I will receive my tickets, on my phone "shortly".  Over 12 hours later, I have yet to receive any text.  Anyone else run into this issue?

I think you’ve been hacked. 

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I don't buy tickets to watch a player practice.

What a rip off.....:huh:

The tickets are free, but you have to get them through Ticketmaster.  Circumstances make it unlikely that I will be able to make it for a game this year...so practice is the best I can do... I've gone before, it is always fun.  And free!

It's all this new-fangled technology...once your order is confirmed, you are supposed to have them texted to your phone...but that part of the equation does not seem to be working...at least for me, and two others I know.  

So, I guess nobody else has run into this issue?

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Time for an intervention.

’My name is Troutdog and I’m an alcoholic.’ it’s the 1st step..

I think you’ve been hacked. 

Don't blame Troutdog, he saw my post for the two minutes it was "live", and before I deleted it, to re-write the title.  Distracted posting is = Drunk posting! :)

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2021 at 12:02 AM, Buftex said:

This happened to me for this past weekend’s practice. I never received the text and then went back in Saturday morning and tried it again. At that point I got an immediate text. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/4/2021 at 2:03 PM, Rockpile233 said:

This happened to me for this past weekend’s practice. I never received the text and then went back in Saturday morning and tried it again. At that point I got an immediate text. 

Weird. I got a set of 5 tickets, and then another pair of 2.  I have since received a text for the 5, but still not the other 2 tickets.  I tried the "text my tickets" link for them (just this morning) and still haven't received them.  So confusing.  Bringing a bunch of kids...don't want this to get screwed up!

Was anyone at this past Saturday's practice? If you had a group, were you all able to get in off of one phone?  The instructions seem to want you to text the ticket to each individual in the group...there are 4 kids in our group, they don't have cell phones. Surely others have the same issue.  Am I going to have a problem trying to get them all in using my phone for all of them?  

Tried contacting both Ticketmaster and the Bills...didn't get anywhere trying to answer these questions.