First trip to Buffalo

Are are literally tons of great places to get wings and food.... Buffalo is a food city Including the surrounding burbs 

Chicken wings 

- Bar bills 

- gabriels gate 

- Duffs 

- 33 speakeasy

-LaNovas 

What kind of food are you looking for?  City has everything from Italian to Mexican and polish and German

Oh boy, now you've done it... asking which wings or food is best is gonna start a war!

But as a non-native, never-lived-there traveler, I absolutely love La Nova's pizza & wings, with Duff's also being up there. I know it's the cool thing to put down Anchor Bar as just a touristy place these days, but I'll never not enjoy their food.

Also off subject, but I liked your original comment just to get your rep count off "666." 🤣

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, whorlnut said:

Making my first trip to Buffalo for the August 7 practice. Taking the family. Any suggestions on where to get the best wings or food?

Ummm, you are taking your family to Buffalo for an August 7th practice? Uh huh…. Where are you coming from? Is there another reason to be traveling? Or are you just having fun? With US?  :)

Eat the food, drink the beer, then send me a quality pizza and beef on weck. I’m too tired to look for the last thread. 

WAIT! Is this for real? Which thread came fist and who travels for practices? We went to a Bucs practice in Orlando because we were already there. It was almost interesting until we nearly died from the heat. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Augie said:

Ummm, you are taking your family to Buffalo for an August 7th practice? Uh huh…. Where are you coming from? Is there another reason to be traveling? Or are you just having fun? With US?  :)

Eat the food, drink the beer, then send me a quality pizza and beef on weck. I’m too tired to look for the last thread. 

WAIT! Is this for real? Which thread came fist and who travels for practices? We went to a Bucs practice in Orlando because we were already there. It was almost interesting until we nearly died from the heat. 

I was thinking the same LOL 

Hopefully not coming just for the practice haha tho the falls and such are right around the corner

Edited by Buffalo716

Was at Bar Bill for EA Reunion weekend and it was great as always.  Wait times were crazy long for tables / might have better luck sitting at the bar.  They don’t take reservations (they have take out too but I don’t think it is as good as sitting there).

Different question:  I’m taking a friend from VA to the bills/wft game on Sept 26.  Never been to a game in the Fall.  Any suggestions on where to sit?