Speculation that Aaron Rodgers will announce retirement (update - now indicates he plans to play for GB)

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Speculation that Aaron Rodgers will announce retirement next week
5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Go, already. This whole offseason has been yet another prima-donna, Packer QB overload. 

I’m done with him. 🧐

Same. Wasn’t his last major stunt pulling during SB week? Seems he needs all the attention. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

He really wants that full-time Jeopardy gig!

Of the guest hosts so far, he's pretty low on the quality scale. I can't see them offering it to him.

• Like (+1) 3

Interesting how the Packers landed two superstar QBs in a row, each of them won a single Super Bowl, and both attempted to weasel themselves out of Green Bay - one successfully and one in progress.

Both seemed pretty likeable at first. Then the weaseling began.

• Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wait, why are the #Broncos poised to receive a retirement announcement from #Packers QB Aaron Rodgers?

What am I missing here?

3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Ok, wanna talk about Philly TEs?

You're a Bad Man, @Ridgewaycynic2013.  A Very Bad Man.  🦨

28 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I hope if he retires it’s a sincere retirement. I’ve heard and seen enough of Rodgers. 

You mean, like Rob Gronkowski?

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So is the idea that if Rodgers announces his retirement from Green Bay, they will trade him to Denver and he will un-retire?

Makes sense to try and create any leverage he can imo.

What an epic disaster this would be for the packers if he did retire.   

Love is obviously a wild card but that team might be just as good without Rodgers. If they can transition to a better run team I’d be stoked to have Jones and Dillon. It’s not like that’s a very tough division. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5