Hot for FBI Assistant Director

for a group that is supposedly covert they sure seem to routinely be finding their way into the spotlight.

cant stop a simple a improper relationship? lol

cant stop a insurrection whos groups were posting violent intentions all over social media.

but to be fair they did stop their own plot they devised and funded to kidnap whitmer pretty quickly.  🤔

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

for a group that is supposedly covert they sure seem to routinely be finding their way into the spotlight.

cant stop a simple a improper relationship? lol

cant stop a insurrection whos groups were posting violent intentions all over social media.

but to be fair they did stop their own plot they devised and funded to kidnap whitmer pretty quickly.  🤔

Isn't it the CIA who are covert?

FBI is police, not spies.

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Isn't it the CIA who are covert?

FBI is police, not spies.

well seeing as they had somone secretly embedded in at least one of the groups of 1/6. were working with the leader of the proudboys and MOST of the whitmer plot suspects were undercover or working with them they certainly seem to be heavily involved in alot of things going on in this country behind the scenes. 

undercover covert operations definatly seems to be the way they operate. cia i think is more covert ops outside the country boarders but cia, home land security, fbi..we got so many groups involved in "covert" who even knows who is tasked with what.

hang on, a couple of guys in black suits just pulled up to my house. ill be right ba

Edited by Buffarukus

56 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

well seeing as they had somone secretly embedded in at least one of the groups of 1/6. were working with the leader of the proudboys and MOST of the whitmer plot suspects were undercover or working with them they certainly seem to be heavily involved in alot of things going on in this country behind the scenes. 

undercover covert operations definatly seems to be the way they operate. cia i think is more covert ops outside the country boarders but cia, home land security, fbi..we got so many groups involved in "covert" who even knows who is tasked with what.

hang on, a couple of guys in black suits just pulled up to my house. ill be right ba

Yeah, for sure. In this context, "covert" just seemed like a weird term. The FBI is a very public entity compared to the CIA.

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Yeah, for sure. In this context, "covert" just seemed like a weird term. The FBI is a very public entity compared to the CIA.

The FBI is a law enforcement agency that has been corrupted by political appointed leadership that uses the agency as a mechanism for political objectives.  So when you have a rogue agency run by rogue elements fostering a lawless culture you can't expect people in that agency to follow any set of rules.  One thing I found comical is the imaginary and propaganda-like persona of virtue and duty of the agency created by the TV networks and the entertainment industry contrasted with unethical and troubling behavior.  

• 2 weeks later...