All of this uncertainty in the NFC seems to be paving a path for the Bucs to represent the Conference in SB again this year.

Especially if the Packers are missing Rodgers (which I honestly doubt, I think they resolve the Rodgers situation by telling him they will trade him after this season) the Bucs path to a return to the Super Bowl is rather easy.

Even if I am assuming the Packers have no issues with Rodgers the NFC is still pretty top heavy. The Rams are a dam good team but super thin, depth is something that can wear a team down. The Seahawks and 49ers should prove to be tough teams but both are significantly flawed.

The Seahawks have a mediocre defense and possible Oline issues. The 49ers QB situation and skill players could possibly limit them. The Cardinals are solid but not sure if their Oline and defense will be good enough.

The NFC East is going to be mediocre and so will the rest of the NFC South. The West also will beat up on each other which hurts them and the Packers are the only better than average team in the North.

The Bucs are in a good position to say the least.