Bills Mafia Babes

29 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Merely alluding to the fact most of us males here won't be entering the 'Mr. Universe' contest.  Certainly not based upon our looks. 😁

They were actual photo's of a lizard in a Bills skirt and a stuffed Miss Piggy wearing Bills gear.

Without looking you don't get the joke ;) 

25 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

I’m not positive, but I don’t thing the men in those pictures are fully concentrating on the game. 

The team was pretty bad then ;) 

Most of the time there was more action in the stands ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

They were actual photo's of a lizard in a Bills skirt and a stuffed Miss Piggy wearing Bills gear.

Without looking you don't get the joke ;) 

Mea culpa. 🤔🙁😁  I scrolled down, then IG got all up in my face about signing in or registering.  At that point, as with most social media, I bailed.  Considering most of my posts are with regards to purposely misinterpreting threads, I really missed the boat! 😁

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/23/2021 at 1:04 PM, transient said:

I joined a couple of years before Lori left. Her contribution and connections are definitely and most notably missed. There has been a lot of attrition of knowledgeable posters over the years, not just the ladies.

yea, the decision for traffic over quality was a regrettable one for many

On 7/24/2021 at 8:24 PM, RobbRiddick said:

I am actually in the process of becoming a Bills babe myself and would be happy to meet up with the OP for a candle lit meal, perhaps a little dancing, so long as he agrees to pay for dinner (I think I want to be an old fashioned kind of girl).

Please be aware, I am a work i progress

C_67_article_2082724_body_articleblock_0

Future Babe, rather than a candle lit dinner, could we just eat in complete darkness? 

On 7/25/2021 at 9:21 PM, Virgil said:

no ***** way….

link?

this is pic. The vid did not have faces blacked out and you seen same angle as pic. Really could not see much except her go down on him. Her pic also w jersey on did not have her face blacked out.

https://blacksportsonline.com/2013/11/bills-fan-paid-for-jersey-with-blow-job/

vid is removed. Can't find it anywhere. lol

Edited by cba fan