Bills Mafia Babes

On 7/23/2021 at 12:55 PM, Limeaid said:

Most left due to "knuckle-dragging cavemen" like you? We had have some very knowledgeable on football.

FIFY.  Not trying to minimize the loss of Lori etc.

On 7/23/2021 at 1:04 PM, transient said:

I joined a couple of years before Lori left. Her contribution and connections are definitely and most notably missed. There has been a lot of attrition of knowledgeable posters over the years, not just the ladies.

Lot of gains on knowledgeable posters over the years, too

• Agree 1

On 7/23/2021 at 1:52 PM, Draconator said:

A quick Google search, (Google, WHAT A CONCEPT) led me to the Bills Mafia Babes Instagram page.

To say it is disappointing is an gross understatement.

https://www.instagram.com/billsmafiababes/?hl=en

What, Josh Allen's mom not Babe-alicious enough for ya?

image.thumb.png.03551d78ce3a4e68cbec66ba6011359e.png

On 7/23/2021 at 1:47 PM, Jauronimo said:

I've never seen anyone so eager to get catfished.  

"Catfish have whiskers and a...cute little grin...but you never can tell where a Catfish has been"

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/23/2021 at 1:36 PM, CuseBill said:

Just read the article and watched the video about the Bills Mafia Babes and the fund raiser they did for Hyde's foundation (great job Babes!).  I'm curious, do any of the Babes come to this site?  For that matter, are there any women on this site at all or are we all knuckle-dragging cavemen preoccupied with the important things in life, like Cole Beasley, Zac Ertz and Yards After Contact?  And no, I'm not asking for a friend who needs a date.

Complete knuckle dragging caveman here, but if you want to make any headway with the ladies you need to  start with A/S/L when you send those AOL instant messages. That will weed out some undesirables an 3% of perverts.

• Haha (+1) 2

I am actually in the process of becoming a Bills babe myself and would be happy to meet up with the OP for a candle lit meal, perhaps a little dancing, so long as he agrees to pay for dinner (I think I want to be an old fashioned kind of girl).

Please be aware, I am a work i progress

C_67_article_2082724_body_articleblock_0

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

What? No full frontal nudity, that’s it I’m done with this team and it’s fully clothed fan base, 

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Complete knuckle dragging caveman here, but if you want to make any headway with the ladies you need to  start with A/S/L when you send those AOL instant messages. That will weed out some undesirables an 3% of perverts.

AOL! lol. Way to date yourself.

7 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I thought the only females that came to Bills message boards were much older women... like 50+ years old.

Nothing wrong with that of course, but I think most of the younger ladies prefer social media, reddit, etc.

Hey, hey.. watch it pal. I may be in be a dude in his fifties, but I'm not much older.

OTH, I believe you are correct: the 20s and 30ish like Reddit and Instagram and the such. Even tik-tok, whatever the hell that is.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/23/2021 at 2:52 PM, Draconator said:

A quick Google search, (Google, WHAT A CONCEPT) led me to the Bills Mafia Babes Instagram page.

To say it is disappointing is an gross understatement.

https://www.instagram.com/billsmafiababes/?hl=en

One looks like a lizard ;)

Another like Miss Piggy ;) 

I stopped looking after that ;) 

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

One looks like a lizard ;)

Another like Miss Piggy ;) 

I stopped looking after that ;) 

I haven't looked, but let we who are without sin cast the first stone.  Most of us wouldn't be able to get the 'Kiko Alonzo Jersey Deal' if we had a signed and game worn Josh Allen jersey.  And  'carrying charges'. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I haven't looked, but let we who are without sin cast the first stone.  Most of us wouldn't be able to get the 'Kiko Alonzo Jersey Deal' if we had a signed and game worn Josh Allen jersey.  And  'carrying charges'. 

.um..   WHAT?!?

• Haha (+1) 1