Bills Mafia Babes

Just read the article and watched the video about the Bills Mafia Babes and the fund raiser they did for Hyde's foundation (great job Babes!).  I'm curious, do any of the Babes come to this site?  For that matter, are there any women on this site at all or are we all knuckle-dragging cavemen preoccupied with the important things in life, like Cole Beasley, Zac Ertz and Yards After Contact?  And no, I'm not asking for a friend who needs a date.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, CuseBill said:

Just read the article and watched the video about the Bills Mafia Babes and the fund raiser they did for Hyde's foundation (great job Babes!).  I'm curious, do any of the Babes come to this site?  For that matter, are there any women on this site at all or are we all knuckle-dragging cavemen preoccupied with the important things in life, like Cole Beasley, Zac Ertz and Yards After Contact?  And no, I'm not asking for a friend who needs a date.

Classic!

13 minutes ago, CuseBill said:

check any thread here that gets started about a female coach, reporter or commentator and you’ll have your answer pretty quickly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, CuseBill said:

Most left due to "knuckle-dragging cavemen" like you? We had some very knowledgeable on football.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Most left due to "knuckle-dragging cavemen" like you? We had some very knowledgeable on football.

No doubt!  My wife watches every game with me and and we've gone to Bills games together and she is very knowledgeable about the game.  More so than a lot of guys I know.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I joined a couple of years before Lori left. Her contribution and connections are definitely and most notably missed. There has been a lot of attrition of knowledgeable posters over the years, not just the ladies.

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I know of one who left because she was attached to Timmah Graham's hip and his whiny little ass left the site because he didn't like to be told he was wrong.

I know of another one who left because she couldn't stand all the liberals here.

I know of one who is still here daily.

I don't know of any women who've left the site due to "knuckle-dragging cavemen," however.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1