2021 Bills vs Twitter

1 hour ago, rayray808 said:

keeping the content out of it so it doesn't become a debate on that political topic itself, but basically they are having heavy public health and safety protocol arguments via social media rather than in house and it's snowballing

the tweets are non stop at this point

What happened to the good old days when players would get in trouble, do some community service and be suspended?

57 minutes ago, MWK said:

This will probably get deleted or get me banned, but whatever. What Beasley just said is racist. He is comparing being unvaccinated to the racism faced daily by black people, and he told a black teammate that he was now part of a majority and discriminating against a minority. What a stupid thing to say. This should get him cut IMO.

yeah, he never tweeted anything like that.  Nice try

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

One of the top WR’s in the NFL threatened, on Twitter, to retire over this issue. 

This isn’t, and won’t be, a Bills-centric issue. 

My bet is Hopkins nor anyone else “threatening” to resign based on principle won’t be willing to give up the multi millions in salary to do so. I’d have more respect for their stance if they actually did. 

8 minutes ago, K-9 said:

My bet is Hopkins nor anyone else “threatening” to resign based on principle won’t be willing to give up the multi millions in salary to do so. I’d have more respect for their stance if they actually did. 

Yes Hopkins put up two tweets quickly deleted, veiled threats about putting an end to his football, he isnt too happy about being "told" what to do.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yes Hopkins pit up two tweets quickly deleted, veiled threats about putting and end to his football, he isnt too happy about being "told" what to do.

Jalen Ramsey went off on the NFL’s policy as well.  

A lot of these guys probably have kept it in-house, but with the NFL now issuing punitive measures on the issue, feel they have no other recourse than to go public.   

Expect more, not less, or these Twitter exchanged across the league. 

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

He definitely did. I don't have a Twitter account, but ventured over there just to see what's going down. 

He definitely did.

No, he didn’t.  You’re reading way too much into what he said.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

yeah, he never tweeted anything like that.  Nice try

https://twitter.com/bease11/status/1418604233285308417?s=21

this is as racist as it gets. He’s comparing being unvaccinated to being a minority and saying that now that Hughes is part of a majority, he’s just as bad as a racist. If you can’t see that that is racist, I don’t know what to tell you.

4 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yes Hopkins pit up two tweets quickly deleted, veiled threats about putting and end to his football, he isnt too happy about being "told" what to do.

I suspect those telling him what to do are just as unhappy for having to tell him in the first place.

• Like (+1) 1