2021 Bills vs Twitter

On 7/23/2021 at 12:26 PM, rayray808 said:

Content aside, is social media going to divide this locker room before camp even starts?

I don't see any other team in the NFL having open debates via social media.

Again, CONTENT ASIDE - is Twitter going to be the demise of this team?

what’s Twitter?

often a bunch of Twits 

1 hour ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I am much more excited to see "With respect for my teammates this is my last tweet until the season ends."  Woohoo, back to football!

With respect for everyone, he should hire someone who can create some better artwork for his album.

25 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

With respect for everyone, he should hire someone who can create some better artwork for his album.

It’s what’s known as a double entendre
😉 

Edited by r00tabaga

On 7/25/2021 at 5:51 AM, GunnerBill said:

Losing him would be a blow. I think it is more likely he is still here but at the moment he is saying he won't get vacced and won't follow the protocols for unvacced. If that doesn't change then he ain't gonna be here.

When did he say he wouldn't follow the protocol? 

He said he would follow them..

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31906170/buffalo-bills-wr-cole-beasley-says-nfl-vaccine-gripe-differing-standards-wants-players-proper-information

...he really sounds like he thinks he's a martyr/crusader over all this.  I'm actually starting to worry if he's going to be focused on football at this rate. >.<

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

He said as long as he tests negative that morning he's following the same protocols as vaxxed players (i.e. won't follow the protocols for unvaxxed players).

It seems like McBeane may have reeled him in since then, though

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

He said as long as he tests negative that morning he's following the same protocols as vaxxed players (i.e. won't follow the protocols for unvaxxed players).

It seems like McBeane may have reeled him in since then, though

Yea, I highly doubt Cole is going to act out and not follow protocols.  He's a proven professional. Not worried 1 bit

15 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Earlier in the offseason that was what he said. He has backed down, which is good news, but it is a climb down. His previous statement was he was going to live his way and if that meant he got fined or forced into retirement so be it. He actually said he'd rather play for free than have to follow the protocols. Most of us felt that he was bluffing to some extent, and that seems now to be the case. If he follows the protocol for unvacced players and stays within the rules during the pre-season and season then that is all good with me. The Bills are a better team with him. 

• Like (+1) 1