2021 Bills vs Twitter

2 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Some good news on Bills Twatter.

Also, you best bet he has receipts galore from CVS🤣

Sanders received his first dose on Twitter? Now that’s a neat trick. 

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

Can you imagine if there was social media when that little prick Flutie was on the Bills?

Ohhhh, you watch your mouth!… It would have led to us seeking one another out and coming the blows. I’m 100% convinced of that…. You woulda looked like a real POS beating up a 14 yr old though. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 2

It's just Beasely. And as much as I love him as a player, I'm reaching the point where I won't be upset if we cut him. I view Sanders as an upgrade over John Brown and I think Davis will be better than last year. Maybe our WR corps takes a step back without Beas, but I don't think it'll be a huge one. And maybe this is finally the year our TEs make up the difference.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It's just Beasely. And as much as I love him as a player, I'm reaching the point where I won't be upset if we cut him. I view Sanders as an upgrade over John Brown and I think Davis will be better than last year. Maybe our WR corps takes a step back without Beas, but I don't think it'll be a huge one. And maybe this is finally the year our TEs make up the difference.

The team is better with him on it, but as we've seen with every egomaniac that puts himself first, no individual is greater than the team. Sad, but since he's doubled, tripled and quadrupled down, it doesn't seem likely that he throws in the towel at this point. It seems likely that he won't be on the team this season.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I've said this before...Sanders wasn't brought in to replace Brown.. Davis is Brown's "replacement". Sanders would be a better replacement for... Cole Beasely..

Edited by jeremy2020
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

They can ask/tell him to knock it off and, if he continues to make it a distraction, suspend him without pay.  Then, if the NFLPA sticks it’s nose into it (Likely!),  then cut him.   Chances are, if they just cut him, it will divide the team further as some will consider it going overboard.

Cutting him would send a message though, wouldn’t it?  Like the 2 assistant coaches that got fired.

3 hours ago, CheshireCT said:

The team is better with him on it, but as we've seen with every egomaniac that puts himself first, no individual is greater than the team. Sad, but since he's doubled, tripled and quadrupled down, it doesn't seem likely that he throws in the towel at this point. It seems likely that he won't be on the team this season.

He has proven to be a very team first player up until this point. Played on a bum leg throughout the playoffs, great chemistry with the team in general. He is not an anti-vaxxer as portrayed he is just concerned about this particular vaccine. It would be a big hit to lose him.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

I've said this before...Sanders wasn't brought in to replace Brown.. Davis is Brown's "replacement". Sanders would be a better replacement for... Cole Beasely..

He can play X, Z, and the slot.  With Sanders the Bills can rotate their WR's more and he can replace any of them if injured (or Covid positive :) ).  Beasley has perfected the slot position the same way that Welker did.  Finding soft spots in the zone by adjusting his routes.  The Bills are better with Beasley on the team.  Let's hope they "hug it out" (metaphorically) as I'm not sure what the Covid protocols are) when they get to training camp.

• Like (+1) 2

My gut is this will calm down in camp. McD will sit these guys down and they will table their public comments.  It will go unsaid, but anyone not getting football back on their mind will be let go to a point.

Remember Spain.  Very different situation as they gave him an extension, tried to show good faith.  He didn’t play well in the beginning of the season and I’m sure was talked to on his regression.  It didn’t quite have a positive effect so they are benching him.  He creates noise in the locker room, so they cut him, but don’t say anything negative about Spain in the media.

Regarding this situation, McD gets them back into football.  They will get talked to if any player keeps making this a distraction in social media.  The next step is they may get less playing time, and finally a consistent pain would be cut.  The team will come together and it will be fine.

McD is going to lean on Josh to help calm the situation down.  What would’ve been nice is if we still had Kyle or E. Woods in the locker room.  That would have an immediate impact.

it’s not like since the NFL pushed the issue with the recent memo other players on other teams haven’t been vocal.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Silver Lab.  They're a tad controversial - not recognized as Labs by the AKC labrador retriever group, but probably are purebred labs.

So what you’re saying is the AKC are silver racists?

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't do the Twitter stuff but if Beas is rowing with teammates on social media the chances of him not being a Bill for much longer increase in my opinion.

Unfortunately, I think you're right Gunner. Isaiah's Mckenzie or Hodgins, here's your opportunity. And, don't forget TBD favorite Duke Williams! Opportunity is gonna come knocking.

12 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Some good news on Bills Twatter.

Also, you best bet he has receipts galore from CVS🤣

Meanwhile Beasley makes another ***** rap song. 

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

Mods, a thanks for allowing this thread to remain open as I see the guys trying to keep it to football locker room etc.

Ive read about half of them and became bored.  Now at least anyone who puts up another tweet etc., you guys can just move it to this one, and be done with it.  

This should all settle down next week.

Go Bills!

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This is absurd. A 1000 Yd wr, that’s a top 3 slot man in the NFL and you won’t be upset when we cut him? Because of some dumb Twitter BS? Sorry, but that’s complete garbage IMO. 

I think Beasley looks ridiculous right now. I find most of what he’s saying very off putting. But with that being said, let’s not get things twisted. This dude gutted through 3 games with a freaking broken leg. Plenty wouldn’t have. The man loves the game and his teammates. The bills are a lesser team without him. Hands down. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

The problem with twitter is that it allows people to spew out every single thought that pops into their heads. Years ago people would be sitting in the bathroom, taking a dump and they'd have a random thought about religion or cookies or the possibility that the world might be flat. And that would be it, it was just a thought that would usually be flushed away with the turd they'd just dropped. 

Then social media came along and allowed those people to pull out their phones, still in mid-dump, and broadcast said thought to the rest of the world. I'm not on twitter myself but I did create an account years ago so I could follow Bills  news during free agency.

I only lasted a few hours, it was like being thrown into a mental hospital and having every patient take it in turns to walk over and scream in your face.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 hours ago, CheshireCT said:

The “me first” player that limped through the playoffs for his team on a broken limb. I’ll say it again, I don’t agree with his stance. I personally think he looks sorta foolish.  But IMO you shouldn’t just call somebody selfish or putting himself First just because of his convictions. Especially after what he’s already put himself through for the team. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Have you seen his family .. you can question him about his lack of self control with tweets and many will question his passion against the vaccine .. but please not everything is about race 

F83237B8-0AF9-4E72-90DA-8D41D3AD091E.jpeg

I'll have what she's having. The joy radiating off this page is just striking. #LOVE #FAMILY

As much as I disagree with everything Beasley has said on COVID vaccinations, nothing he said seemed racist to me.

I saw this covered way up thread by another poster, but I’ll reiterate it here: This would be an excellent time for Josh Allen to show some leadership. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

As much as I disagree with everything Beasley has said on COVID vaccinations, nothing he said seemed racist to me.

I saw this covered way up thread by another poster, but I’ll reiterate it here: This would be an excellent time for Josh Allen to show some leadership. 

What does “leadership” on this look like to you?

How do you know he hasn’t, and isn’t, doing that behind the scenes.  

Sometimes you have to let people express themselves, especially on such a touchy topic… and (likely) one Josh Allen sides with Cole on.