2021 Bills vs Twitter

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I know this is controversial and I get it they are a cutesy young couple but neither of them do much for me. I'll stick with Poyer and his slightly bonkers missus 😁

FIFY

Britt Williams is a stunning woman, although of course no disputing of taste and Rachel Bush has it all over her in the T&A department.

Josh Allen still looks like an overgrown kid.

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Yes, let’s get some pics of her up on here, ASAP please! 😉

In fact, we should have Bills hot wife tournament, where we all vote and the winners advance in the bracket...👍

Or Not.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MWK said:

This will probably get deleted or get me banned, but whatever. What Beasley just said is racist. He is comparing being unvaccinated to the racism faced daily by black people, and he told a black teammate that he was now part of a majority and discriminating against a minority. What a stupid thing to say. This should get him cut IMO.

What Beasley said is not racist, it’s his freedom of speech . You don’t like it tough on you. I’m not white, and I was raised in the inner city,some of the biggest racist I know aren’t white 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Smartest answer I've heard

If I had to guess, most of these big name players aren’t vaxxed.  

They all answer the question with a non-answer.   Some more eloquently than others. 

Edited by SCBills

5 hours ago, MWK said:

https://twitter.com/bease11/status/1418604233285308417?s=21

this is as racist as it gets. He’s comparing being unvaccinated to being a minority and saying that now that Hughes is part of a majority, he’s just as bad as a racist. If you can’t see that that is racist, I don’t know what to tell you.

Worst post of the year award. Facepalm award of the year congrats

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Smartest answer I've heard

Actually, it isn't - HIPAA doesn't apply to reporters asking you a question.

But it is, of course, within the interviewee's rights to decline to answer ANY question and say they'll keep it 'in house', as Edmunds and Allen did during OTAs.

Wish Beasley would do likewise but he's a Man on a Mission.

• Like (+1) 3

8 hours ago, MWK said:

This will probably get deleted or get me banned, but whatever. What Beasley just said is racist. He is comparing being unvaccinated to the racism faced daily by black people, and he told a black teammate that he was now part of a majority and discriminating against a minority. What a stupid thing to say. This should get him cut IMO.

Have you seen his family .. you can question him about his lack of self control with tweets and many will question his passion against the vaccine .. but please not everything is about race 

F83237B8-0AF9-4E72-90DA-8D41D3AD091E.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Have you seen his family .. you can question him about his lack of self control with tweets and many will question his passion against the vaccine .. but please not everything is about race 

F83237B8-0AF9-4E72-90DA-8D41D3AD091E.jpeg

You speak your opinion and your labeled racist 

Tho Cole clearly is not.. that's the way today ... Tread lightly

13 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

You speak your opinion and your labeled racist 

Tho Cole clearly is not.. that's the way today ... Tread lightly

I put my take on it upthread

I think Beasley was talking about the shift on the team from majority unvaccinated at OTAs to minority unvaccinated going into training camp

It's been a reiterated theme that Beasley is concerned the new NFL protocols won't help protect unvaccinated players from infection

Hughes clearly didn't take it as racist at all.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think Beasley was talking about the shift on the team from majority unvaccinated at OTAs to minority unvaccinated going into training camp

Of course

I didn't sense anything racial about it at all.. just that the team went from a minority vaccinated to a majority

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Somebody needs to let our guys in on Dak’s little HIPAA trick he just pulled 😂

Nothing to do with hippa tho .

That only protects doctors from giving your information away unauthorized 

He doesn't have to answer the question to a reporter but it's not hippa protected.. a reporter can ask that legally everyday 

A Stadium can make you show your vaccine ID.. it's not hippa protected.. same with a reporter asking if you are

Edited by Buffalo716

14 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's been a reiterated theme that Beasley is concerned the new NFL protocols won't help protect unvaccinated players from infection

Well, it is time the NFL increased the frequency of testing for vaccinated players. Getting tested isn't a ton of fun but is probably no biggie for 95% of these guys.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Nothing to do with hippa tho .

That only protects doctors from giving your information away unauthorized 

He doesn't have to answer the question to a reporter but it's not hippa protected.. a reporter can ask that legally everyday 

A Stadium can make you show your vaccine ID.. it's not hippa protected.. same with a reporter asking if you are

Oh, I know… the joke on Twitter off that is to just answer any question you want to avoid with “Can’t answer - that’s HIPAA”