2021 Bills vs Twitter

Social media is basically dividing everyone including sports. I wish they’d just disable commenting on everything. Post a story or your thoughts and be the end of it. I try very hard to avoid reading all of it. Comment sections are probably the most toxic thing I’ve ever seen. 

On topic though I agree with yolo that mcd squashes this when they’re in for TC. I think Buffalo is ahead of the curve on this drama, I expect other teams to start having some issues similarly. Hopkins deleted his thing I guess but others seem to be starting to speak out some 

Edited by Rc2catch
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

Content aside, is social media going to divide this locker room before camp even starts?

I don't see any other team in the NFL having open debates via social media.

Again, CONTENT ASIDE - is Twitter going to be the demise of this team?

Social media will be the demise of the world. 

39 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't do the Twitter stuff but if Beas is rowing with teammates on social media the chances of him not being a Bill for much longer increase in my opinion.

Unfortunately, I agree with this. I just have that gut feeling also. It’s going to be a huge loss for this offense. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Its good... Bickering Bills are back... I love It... Everyone remember what happened last time we were called the Bickering Bills? We went to 4 straight SB..

Bottom line what happens before the season starts, I feel will have little effect when they go to work on the field. Beane, McD wont allow it during that time period.

So let them Banter... for me it just means a period of excellence is coming!

go Bills!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

Beasley vs Hughes

Feliciano chiming in

Dodson vs Beasley

and that's just in the last 24 hours

Dodson deleted one tweet and said it was bad timing, about a personal matter.

Diggs responded to some "don't try to put me against my own teammate, that was about me and no one else"

I think Hughes deleted his tweet?

Feliciano is gonna be the "protector" and "enforcer" to his little brothers

So...either the bickering factor is over blown or McDermott and other coaches are clamping down

• Like (+1) 3

I’m already thisclose to not caring about pro sports in general.

This might just seal it. It’s supposed to be a fun escape, and it’s all just getting so silly. Even pre-covid, it was already trending that way.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I’m already thisclose to not caring about pro sports in general.

This might just seal it. It’s supposed to be a fun escape, and it’s all just getting so silly. Even pre-covid, it was already trending that way.

I concur....lately I only watch football and fantasy leagues keep me interested. Used to love baseball but too boring and Sabres have made me not watch hockey as much

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Dodson deleted one tweet and said it was bad timing, about a personal matter.

Diggs responded to some "don't try to put me against my own teammate, that was about me and no one else"

I think Hughes deleted his tweet?

Feliciano is gonna be the "protector" and "enforcer" to his little brothers

So...either the bickering factor is over blown or McDermott and other coaches are clamping down

Feliciano isn’t protecting or enforcing anything, just like his play on the o-line. He’s sharing misinformation on Twitter, and while he is vaccinated, that’s still stupid. Beasley just tweeted something incredibly racist at a teammate. I hope this all works out, because I want our team to be good, but this is an issue that will not go away as long as Beasley is around.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 2

34 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Kelly actually threw a TD pass on that play he got hurt on, too.

Kelly was an unmitigated douche his first few years, but to his credit, he was able to listen to teammates, embrace them as brothers, and grow thru the process. I’m not sure they would have been as resilient a unit for as long as they were if they hadn’t gone thru that adversity. 

The Beasley issue is different though, for a lot of reasons. If this crap escalates, I’m not sure there is a way back from that kind of discord. 

• Like (+1) 5

I don't care how they feel or their views.  I dont base our players on that at all.

But stop being a distraction, getting in the news and swatting the hornet's nest.  Its one of the few things that can really derail this team this season.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

EXACTLY! let them Bicker! Means we going to the supa bowl

Well, if that’s the parallel, then we will have to suffer a heartbreaking playoff loss to the Browns first. 

Screw you, Ronnie Harmon! Wherever you are.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1