2021 Bills vs Twitter

Content aside, is social media going to divide this locker room before camp even starts?

I don't see any other team in the NFL having open debates via social media.

Again, CONTENT ASIDE - is Twitter going to be the demise of this team?

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm not on social media, so I have no idea what's going on. Is this the next iteration of the Bickering Bills?

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

No. They will all band together in their mutual hatred for any Ertz rumors/threads.

Ertz will help this team one way or another.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

I'm not on social media, so I have no idea what's going on. Is this the next iteration of the Bickering Bills?

Beasley vs Hughes

Feliciano chiming in

Dodson vs Beasley

and that's just in the last 24 hours

• Thank you (+1) 3

No, once TC starts this will stop. McDermott will not have it. He won’t tell them they can’t tweet, but he will remind of their priorities and goals as a team and whether this activity is helping or hurting that. Either way, I don’t think it will impact their W/L. 

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I don’t follow Twitter what exactly has been going on between the players

Back and forth on the vaccine stuff. Not going to post it because will get locked. 

• Like (+1) 2

Guess you have not seen the Cardinals situation where DeAndre Hopkins is threatening to retire over this vaccination policy. You can bet this is happening on every team. It will shake itself out in the next month or so.

2 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

Beasley vs Hughes

Feliciano chiming in

Dodson vs Beasley

and that's just in the last 24 hours

I don't do the Twitter stuff but if Beas is rowing with teammates on social media the chances of him not being a Bill for much longer increase in my opinion.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I don’t follow Twitter what exactly has been going on between the players

keeping the content out of it so it doesn't become a debate on that political topic itself, but basically they are having heavy public health and safety protocol arguments via social media rather than in house and it's snowballing

the tweets are non stop at this point

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't do the Twitter stuff but if Beas is rowing with teammates on social media the chances of him not being a Bill for much longer increase in my opinion.

I think the content in which they are talking about is appropriate behind closed doors, and is genuinely great dialogue... however, on a social media/public platform? I just can't see McD and Beane allowing one more day of this.

It's worth a stroll to Twitter for those who have no idea what is going on

• Like (+1) 1

This will probably get deleted or get me banned, but whatever. What Beasley just said is racist. He is comparing being unvaccinated to the racism faced daily by black people, and he told a black teammate that he was now part of a majority and discriminating against a minority. What a stupid thing to say. This should get him cut IMO.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

I really don't understand the point Beasley is trying to make he is like a toddler throwing a tantrum the stuff he says is nonsensical. If he doesn't want to get vaxed then don't but enough with the weird ass tweets.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I said way back I was worried that Beasely's need to disseminate his thoughts was going to tank this season. 

It's got to clearer than how he expresses his thoughts though his music.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Haze_21 said:

I really don't understand the point Beasley is trying to make he is like a toddler throwing a tantrum the stuff he says is nonsensical. If he doesn't want to get vaxed then don't but enough with the weird ass tweets.

I can see his frustration with the NFL rules. I'm kind of confused about how it will go down when someone tests positive. 

This would've made sense last year, though. Like, Tenn and Pitt could've definitely forfeited games instead of messing with the schedule.