Eagles fan murders Giants fan

Greg S

On 7/23/2021 at 12:19 PM, transient said:

Just found out this family is a casual acquaintance of my wife's boss; 17 year old kid ends up shot in the head and dies over a stupid traffic incident between his father, who was driving, and another driver. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/08/us/houston-shooting-road-rage-teen-death/index.html

So sad, My wifes nephew was shot and killed 3 years ago while at at work in North Carolina. He was just 33 years old and about to be married. 

• Sad 1

On 7/23/2021 at 9:04 AM, Not at the table Karlos said:

Was in Philly two months ago and went to 8-10 cheese steak spots (gained about 20 lbs on the trip). We had 6 people with us and we all were very disappointed with all of them. It became almost an obsession to try and find one that was half decentnice restaurants, bars, hole in the walls, average restaurants, all bad. Got to Hoboken and someone ordered one and it was fantastic.  Couldn't understand how a place is known for cheese steaks and they're all terrible. Geno and pats were tied for the worst.

Was sending pics to my buddy that's from Philly and he had an excuse for every terrible pic. Oh they burnt that one, oh the good cook was off that day. Every place was an excuse. Nah they're just terrible 

The Philly cheesesteak is overrated. You have to get cheese whiz on the steak in order to give it flavor. IMO, the best Philly sub with a lot of flavor is the Italian Roast Pork. My favorite place to go for the Roast Pork is Tony Luke’s. DiNic’s in the Reading Terminal Market is another good place for Roast Pork and so is John’s Roast Pork. The thing about John’s is they have stupid house rules you have to follow, otherwise they treat you like an a-hole (only went there once and wouldn’t go back after dealing with that treatment). 

Edited by Jerry Jabber